2 Ethno-Hop Fusion Tracks

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to dust off some old tracks that were unfinished for a long time. Hope you like the change of pace from the percussion-only stuff. These are full songs.

This one has prog rock elements mixed in with synth pop and some Asian melodic sensibilities. I've asked Plunge to sing on it, but don't know if he will be interested or have time to do it:

>>> Mythic Structure

This one has exotic elements mixed with hip-hop and rock. It's kind of cinematic despite the dancey groove:

>>> The Fountain Near You

edit: play 'em as loud as you can stand :-o

This stuff is really good Shane!

Mythic Structure
The panning on the bass is awesome!
The percussion is excellent like your mythos stuff!

The filter thing at the end sounds just a teeny bit strange and I can't figure out what it is that bugs me about it.

The Fountain Near You
I din't like this one as much as the first. The intro seems kind of non energetic like the rest of it.

Both really solid! Thank you!

pannewb wrote:This stuff is really good Shane!

Mythic Structure
The panning on the bass is awesome!
The percussion is excellent like your mythos stuff!

The filter thing at the end sounds just a teeny bit strange and I can't figure out what it is that bugs me about it.

The Fountain Near You
I din't like this one as much as the first. The intro seems kind of non energetic like the rest of it.

Both really solid! Thank you!
Thanks. I got the samples you mentioned in another thread but have been so busy composing that I haven't looked at 'em yet. I will though.

I almost finished up another old track today, but now my ears are fried. :oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”