the house vs mr.me

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a remix of an old "house of pain" song.

house and the rising sun (mr.me remix)

I'm not familiar with the original, so I don't know how good this remix really is, but I really like what I hear. It's good to hear "old school" hip hop. Listening to this kind of stuff reminds of just how bad hip hop's become nowadays.

The original was made in 1992.

Here's the lofi original.

You did take it to another level. It doesn't differ much from the original. It's not one of those remixes that completely rebuild the original. But you managed to make the music more engaging. As with most hip hop, I lost interest about halfway through. The remix made me listen all the way to the end(and then listen again). Simple but effective.

Katanaman wrote:You did take it to another level. It doesn't differ much from the original. It's not one of those remixes that completely rebuild the original. But you managed to make the music more engaging. As with most hip hop, I lost interest about halfway through. The remix made me listen all the way to the end(and then listen again). Simple but effective.
In order to do a completely different remix, I would've liked for it to be in parts.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Updated.

Took two measures out and removed the hits from the intro...and added some crashes at the end. 8)

Cool, I prefer the remix to the original.

cptgone wrote:Cool, I prefer the remix to the original.
Thanks. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”