What can I do better?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all!

Here is my 3. song done with FL Studio. It is called: "Check It Out". I'm quite satisfied (maybe my voice isn't that good). I need again some hints about the mix and what I can do better...

http://www.soundclick.com/fhangor

Thanx for responding
Fhangor
Last edited by Fhangor on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLStudio - 24 Synths - 6 Effects - I am crazy

Hm. Is it really perfect? Wonderful... :)

DELETED

Jon -E- X wrote:Soundclick tends to put people off of listening mate. I would be happy to d/l a copy, but that looks like a hi quality listen link. post a general link or a d/l link and I'll take a look (no streaming on this machine)
Here is the download link:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/download ... id=3120524

Thanx for listening...

DELETED

DELETED

No, I don't know, what or who Tiga is. Can you tell me?

Thanx for critics. I will try out your hints. About voice: I'm not lucky with it, too, but I can't find someone to sing for me, so I do my best myself.

Drums are hard for me to do, cause I am not a drummer. I have learned piano and guitar. So It's hard to find a good groove. To get more live in it I can try out other samples...

Thanx again for your afford! :)

DELETED

Hm. Tried to open the MP3's, but I got a timeout on connection. But I will search for him...

i kinda like this,even tho it goes against most things i normally listen too :o
kinda funky and real,the voice to me while not being a great singer maybe you still have a sound of your own,which if you ask someone like bob dylan he may tell you its more important ;)

as to what you could do better,stop worrying about how long it takes other people to do this that and the other,most important thing is that you enjoy it :D

vurt wrote:most important thing is that you enjoy it :D
You're absolutely right. But I really want to get better. My dream is a CD of my own and I need help to get it right, even noone is ever worrying about it... :)

So I try to get as much advices as I can get...

Return to “Music Cafe”