CypherOne - Transmit

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

It's been a while (the sig says it all really).

I got a bit tired of writing mediocre breaks stuff so for a change I wrote something a bit mellow (but still mediocre :hihi:).

Not sure how to describe it really, quite mellow, a bit glitchy, involves a chord or two :shock:. Far from perfect as usual (consistency is important to me)...

Transmit

105 bpm, 6.6mb, 160 kbps mp3.

As always insults, indifference and tips for making smalltalk when meeting strangers are welcome :)

oh and it is just a hobby, in case anyone's thinking that someone with so many posts really ought to have some talent :wink:

oops, taken off line for a while to correct a small f**k up...

fixeded :)

very nice song, mellow in a nice way (don' know your break stuff). I don't like the drum-sound that start, but well, that's me, I have heard those drums too much, zillions love it, so what. Very nicely made. Little "Ohrwurm", that's teutonic-speech :lol: . Thanks for sharing!

thanks for listening :)

cools sounds, I quite like it.

different from your usual stuff.

i don't know if your modesty is just a coquettery or not, but i can assure you, that's not mediocre at all.

very relaxing, warm, bed music when that's not time to sleep.

thanks guys :)

oh and Phil, it's just modesty , I'm English and realistic that's all :wink:

Issss veeeerrrr niiiice.

Yes, different for you but still lovin' it.
Good production, mellow groove, good use of samples (as per) and all in all another winner from El Sifferoni. :D

Woah - don't like that click at the end though. Should it do that? Sounds like it cuts off a bit too soon.

cheers Mick. I find the click at the end is an integral part of the track...

updated slightly - reduced the level of the kick drum, which is nice...

Very nice tune. I love the mood, sounds, melodies and flow. Some kind of outro would have been nice IMO.

Quite mellow indeed, a wonderful warm atmosphere you have created here outside of your usual more upbeat tunage. The turned down kick works way better, although I personally think a less thumpy and a bit more fuzzier kick would work better with the soft flow of this. I quite enjoyed the glitchiness here

I hope there's more where this is coming from ;)

Hmm quite a funny one this, started off not liking it but liked it more as it played.

I don't like the bass itself, as in the actual sound, I can see what you were trying to do (how condescending does that sound! he he) , and like the idea of having the deep constant bass. Its just a bit boomy and muddy at the mo to my ears, and is it slightly detuned? Just sits oddly to me.

reminds me of some cool stuff on the chill-out side of this vir2ual trance cd I've got though so thats good. I would probably play it whilst shagging too :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”