USB - New IDM track. Elevate. Hard, but melodic.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow, nice one blipp. This is a change from what I'm used to hearing from ya. But then I can still here some blippatronic style in there, lol. Nice piano, nice bass too. Oh yeah, now I'm at the break, sweet. Thats an awesome break dude.

I think you're breaking new ground here. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing.

Laters...

It sounds like a below-average Ultravox B-side, only much, much longer. I don't think there are nearly enough ideas here to sustain 6 minutes. I'll take Overlook or I Never Wanted to Begin any day. And that photo belongs with a song called "Escalate", not "Elevate".
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

This is a great track! Well done. :) I will be checking out the rest of your music very soon.
Altus : aural journeys for the mind's eye

Cheers guys. 8)

Thank's BONES. To know that you know, and would even admit in public to knowing what an ultravox b side sounds like makes me happy, ney ecstatic that you hate my track so much. Cheers man. :hihi:

I like this a lot, blipp. It’s one of the nicest things I’ve heard from you.
The piano element is divine and really makes it for me.
The percussion is 1st class and actually reminds me of Beaumont Hannant.

I am very glad I took the time to download this excellent track!

Bones is a laugh a minute, eh ? The anal leakage from his ORLISTAT pills must be getting to him... :scared:

nice rythyms for sure!
id love to hear this on huge speakers(so im gonna burn it and take it downstairs i think :D )

ps did ultravox ever sound like this? i only know that vienna shite they did,im young :shrug:

Cheers guys. Appreciate your listenimng and the kind words. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”