Electro/minimal techno

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey. I have this band Heimlichmanevure. we have a little showmix of 3 tracks. take a listen, comment.

http://www.heimlichmaneuvre.com/HMpremix.mp3

thanks

http://www.heimlichmaneuvre.com/

Wow, I really like this!

Is there anything else that I could listen to or perhaps similar artists that you could recommend?

Steve Bug - Pokerflat Records
Trentemøller - Pokerflat Records
Micheal Mayer - Kompakt Records
justus kohncke - Kompakt Records

yea, this is what im talking about! just the stuff im onto as well. :D

Fuad_Ramses - nice work. As a band, do you all work on all the tracks or do you each do your own, and contribute each project seperately.

Polyphonic - see the live acts at www.iboga-records.dk

we work as a band, we are 3 in the band. but sometimes on of us works more on a specific track.

do you all work in the same studio when doin tracks, or one by one and the team up for the actual arrangement?

we work seperatly on tracks at home, ones a week we meet and finish the tracks. we swift the tracks amoung us and give them some xtra feeling.

cool. :)
may i ask what programs u use to make the beats in? u all gotta use the same host i guess, or do u just swap wav's?

I use mostly Ableton Live 5 with Reaktor 5. but sometimes we use Reason too. that is mainly our setup. tho were gonna mix it all on an old analog mixer in the end, just to get the final warmth.

ah i see, Reaktor combined with Live seem to be a good solution for the minimal/electronica scene today. :)

its super tight!!!! :hihi:

Very cool tracks. Just what I like as well (saw Michael Mayer this weekend: very good). Do you play live? And how, with three people? I'd buy the record if it was released. Would fit very well on a label like Kompakt I suppose.

were working hard to get a EP ready, we have had some nice feedback from people, I guess something will be ready sometime next year. Ill let you guys know :) glad you like it

radio.activity wrote:Very cool tracks. Just what I like as well (saw Michael Mayer this weekend: very good). Do you play live? And how, with three people? I'd buy the record if it was released. Would fit very well on a label like Kompakt I suppose.
we havent found out how to play live. but I think it involves 2 1210 and 2 laptops.

Return to “Music Cafe”