Is this riff any good? (7/4 and 8/4)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been working on this riff, just writing stuff that could possibly go into songs really. Wondering if anyone thinks it's any good. This isn't an ego thing, just curious as to the perceptions people have.

There are two links to use up - 25 downloads each, so if they've been exceeded post here and I'll do another.

Download One
Download Two

Constructive comments welcome :)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

It took me a few listens, but I actually like it - a lot. It's got a weird feeling to it that made me think of punk music and kind of go " :| " at first. I think I hear it the way you hear it now... the riff itself is great, but I think the drums accompanying it are throwing it off a little.
Mizutaphile.

Thanks man, not really sure where it's going though. The drums are just there so it's a bit easier to count for people, they're not anything I plan to keep.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Oh. Sounds like a good intro to me. :D
Mizutaphile.

Sounds good!

By the way, check out rapidshare.de rather than yousendit.com. Doesn't have the download limit. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

thx greg :)

Return to “Music Cafe”