The Chamber (more experimental hip-hop)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I've said before, trying to change up my sound from the normal stuff I usually do. while my drums will probably always be typically hip-hop, I'm trying to mesh them with different instrument arrangements. well any way here goes...

"The Chamber"

Warning:
Contains a ridiculously loud 808 kick for those of us with ridiculous numbers of woofers in the trunk! :wink:

http://www.myspace.com/synthlegend
"..because anybody can
or should be able to rock off turntables
Grab the mic, plug it in and begin
..." -KRS-One
www.myspace.com/synthlegend

Laidback stuff, I enjoyed the ride.

Thanks man! I really liked this tune but I'm so ecclectic(as far as hip hop producers go, nothing compared to the guys on this board :lol:) that I worry that I'm the only person who likes my experiments. I guess that shouldn't matter but since I'm not writing for money anymore I can do whatever I feel. That in itself fells great!!!
"..because anybody can
..." -KRS-One

8) bumpity, bump. I know hip-hop isn't the choice o' many here, but I've found music enjoyable from many generes during my few years here. Some come on give it a try! :shock: Shameless self promotion over.
"..because anybody can
..." -KRS-One

Nice vibe to this. I'd love to hear this with an MC in there. I can hear places where you could throw in some stuff that sounds a little bit harsher, some brighter, louder, noisier sounds as accents, something a little less velvety from the rest.

@shamann

Thanks for the feedback. You are right about the accents. I always struggle with what is enough and when to add. I know for me I like it when a passing sound pops in here and there. The other thing is, without the MC it can be very difficult to complete some tracks. The accents are easier when you have the MC's flow to pinpoint good areas to add some things.
"..because anybody can
..." -KRS-One

Return to “Music Cafe”