prepare your crystal slippers my pretty...(upbeat)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you shall go to the ball!

just a noodle,let me know what you think either way,is it even worth pursuing?
thanks for listening 8)

ps another "escape from the old routine" type track :D
Last edited by vurt on Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think you're metrosexual enough to pull this off.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

I agree with John. (I know, I know, which one? More johns round here than out by the park on a Sunday night). It's the claps what betray you.

I like this kind of escaping the old routine as an exercise, but as a thing on its own, it could use a little more edge here and there.

intel wrote:I don't think you're metrosexual enough to pull this off.

you havent seen the shaven lycra clad look im now sporting :o

shamann wrote:I agree with John. (I know, I know, which one? More johns round here than out by the park on a Sunday night). It's the claps what betray you.

I like this kind of escaping the old routine as an exercise, but as a thing on its own, it could use a little more edge here and there.

hehe the claps yeah,i normally hate such things :o
but like you say a break from the old, altho its more of a "see what this synth can do" and it started getting somewhere so i figured see if anyone in this area of expertise has any ideas?
but yeah ultimately just a noodle :)

heers for listening guys :)

If only I were a DJ still 8)

you'd get booed off playin my stuff :lol:

cheers mark :D

and a sly bump for the weekenders!!!

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

vurt

WITH A BEAT!!!!!!!

LOve iT

wow, this reminds me of something, can't remember what. cool to hear your experiments within the groove.

hey noodleman! i don't know what to expect anymore and i like it. what else you got hiding in the twisted lumps and curls of your brain? give us more. :)

not my thing tbh, but I like older vurt...something was very distracting about this for me...don't why...it's probably (in fact I'm sure) it's just me...:shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

tconrardy wrote:I DON'T BELIEVE IT

vurt

WITH A BEAT!!!!!!!

LOve iT

yup,college has changed me :o

glad you enjoyed still :)

bluedad wrote:wow, this reminds me of something, can't remember what. cool to hear your experiments within the groove.

be interesting to hear what it reminds you of, not that i set out with any intentions
and yeah we gotta keep experimenting,no point sticking with the same formula,even if you go back there you still learn so much from trying new things :)

tuz wrote:hey noodleman! i don't know what to expect anymore and i like it. what else you got hiding in the twisted lumps and curls of your brain? give us more. :)

next up were back to the "already extensively mapped" territories of ambient noisery,i have a sweet(imo) piece almost done using ohmies over absynth :love:
Last edited by vurt on Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hink wrote:not my thing tbh, but I like older vurt...something was very distracting about this for me...don't why...it's probably (in fact I'm sure) it's just me...:shrug:

thanks for listening anyway hink,guess we cant please all the people all the time ;)

thanks all you hep cats for the ears tho,makes it all worthwhile :D

Return to “Music Cafe”