Collaborative Loop, READ HERE!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if you need some inspiration for the weekend I invite you to make something with this
loop and to post it here, *not too big files please*

maybe I will add a price for the one most liked by everyone,
but this is not meant to be contest as start,
just to have fun and see what we could squeeze out of this loop,

I'd love to hear songs, techno, ambient, anything you like, magically exploding out of this loop,

let's play!

http://liqihsynth.com/collaborative_loop.mp3

102 BPM, key is C minor

Me first, me first.

Here's a 12 minute, semi-glitchy, meditative rhythm thing. All noises were once part of the original loop.

SIGHUP - gubbins

Next!

thanks shamann, you are fast

I'll listen now to your [improvvisation ?]

(43 minutes of download, <sigh>)

shamann wrote:Me first, me first.

Here's a 12 minute, semi-glitchy, meditative rhythm thing. All noises were once part of the original loop.

SIGHUP - gubbins

Next!
yes I like it, just 8 minutes of "frogs" are too much for me, that part sounds monotonous IMHO,
but the other rhythmic drone is lovely,

so I condensed and effected your track to my taste to be more "space and drone",

http://www.dashsignature.com/mp3/thirds ... emixed.wma

Thanks!

Anyother?

Here's one...

I guess it's an ambient house mix...I kept it short and sweet

cheers for the loop liqih! This was fun! :)

edit: New Mix!
Last edited by freeztar on Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

Nice loop, liqih.

A quickie with vocals.

Love the bass on yours, freeztar. Shamann's is still downloading... :)

Still downloading... :scared: :)

Should be fun :)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Soulful stuff, shamann. Great slow build. Inventive use of the loop. And towards the end, a neighbour's lawnmower started adding interesting harmonics. :love:

My contribution:

Download (Rapidshare)

Done with FFT processing in Spear, and convolution, pitchshifting, harmonisation, and other effects in Wavelab - no sequencing was done at all, it's all just processing. I rather like it, has a definite Ice Cavern quality to it.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

liqih wrote:yes I like it, just 8 minutes of "frogs" are too much for me, that part sounds monotonous IMHO,

so I condensed and effected your track to my taste to be more "space and drone",

Hey cool stuff. I often deal in long slow gestures, so I can understand how it might get monotonous.
Barnadine wrote:Still downloading... :scared: :)
:hihi: I might have gone a little long on the gesture this time.

Merry Christmas Everybodyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

:love: Xmas @ Yousendit

Merry Christmas!

downloading yours Reverse Engineer,

and Andrew Vernon one too,

freeztar, I like a lot yours,good contrast of sounds,
should be longer!

Barnadine, yours sounds very "Punk on the lose" to me, in good way, cool part when the synth start,
please continue!

shamann wrote:
liqih wrote:yes I like it, just 8 minutes of "frogs" are too much for me, that part sounds monotonous IMHO,

Hey cool stuff. I often deal in long slow gestures, so I can understand how it might get monotonous.
thanks, on yours it's not that it's too long actually but the glitchy part (which I call "frogs") got the same amplitude modulation for 8 minutes and I wished a change, <grin>

Reverse Engineer, that's distruction!, cool

Return to “Music Cafe”