MHS [Mad Hi-note Sequencing]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh dear, not smoking anymore and I'm getting on a roll again :hihi:

After darkness must come light 8)

MHS
160kbs/9,7M/8.32m

culprits: Juno60/Fizmo/SY85/QuadraverbGT/Boss RV3 (yes loads of reverb again :oops:)

afterproduction: PLParEQ3/IQ4Pro/Compadre

Enjoy :D

mmmmmmm, so was this a bit over the top?

while i think its very sweet as is i would like to hear more bass freqs,a nice sub bass maybe,the high freqs tend to get a little intense without some counterpoint :)
very clockwork toy nightmare tho :)

Cheers john

The intention was to create with higher region stuff only, but I guess it makes for a disturbed balance (which I guess intendedly goes for a lot of my stuff)

i've listened through , a few times , now ...

while i'm not particularly disturbed by any one element , there are portions of the track where all the elements , in concert , get a tad overwhelming ...

as a suggestion , i can only offer :

Emperor Joseph II: Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. But there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Which few did you have in mind, Majesty?

Stretching the limits indeed, which was the purpose behind this. I'm nearly inclined to say I should pick up the spliff again and restrain, but I'll restrain in clean air and rummage through it all trying to find that which works best for me.

I do think your offering might just be spot on :)

normal wrote:Emperor Joseph II: Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. But there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Which few did you have in mind, Majesty?
*swoon*
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

remind me sometime this weekend to nab this one, mark. from the comments I don't think its NTNS material, so I'd like to hear it after all that prep is done.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

I likes although I would have to agree with norm. Too many notes, The old adage that less is more could work wonders for this. it needs some space here and there which would allow alot of the odd atonal notes to shine through more. This reminds me alot of the oldschool experimental music from the 1960's which is a good thing and would like to hear this on your modular when you get it. 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”