CushT--> Hefner beats relick. liquid, cinematic dnb love

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

made this tune afew months ago now, but i wasnt too happy with the drums, so ive redone the drums, the subs, and a synth... and i hope after several days of work, its made an improvement over the original in terms of clean mix, punchy drums etc....

trying to get as near to release standard as possible, so any tips on mastering, eq etc, would be appreciated.

let me know what you think...

the new version is called hefner 71295. you can check out the original as well, hefner beats, hope the changes are of some improvement.

anyway, you can find it at

http://www.demostreams.com/?ID=CushT

Rather enjoyed this.. Love the swoony strings (think I recognise from where you got em from though). Was hoping you'd take the cinematic stuff a bit further but it all seems to gel nicely anyway. Love the oldskool style jungle breaks and bass.

I love cinematic style d'n'b a la Plug so always good to hear more on KVR :D

Please get a better host though... I want to have this on my hard drive :cry:
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

im glad you like it, i actualy had the sample before i saw that advert, but yeah its the same one, altho i think they pitched it down, or i pitched it up, cant remember...

i had heard it first in the big labowski and then in sexy beast, and managed to track it down off the soundtrack..

if anyone wants an mp3 dl, pm me and i can sort you out. :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”