new Chill Ambient Melodic track, please comment

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sea and Rain

is the title

mix almost finished, does it works for you?

http://www.dashsignature.com/mp3/Sea_and_Rain.mp3

thanks

:love:

perhaps some selective eq req'd ...
wouldn't change much else ...

I like it :D
Very good lite/smooth arrangement it has. Overall it has a happy desciptive feeling (when I'm imaging the sea and the rain while hearing ;)
How about adding vocals :-o
But it's ok as it is (vocals mostly open other dimensions, maybe here's enough dimension)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Nice and mellow. I liked your melody.
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

very nice! i really like that lead synth sound.

nice! like the sounds, beat, melody, chord changes.

coupla suggestions:

- the mix is very low-frequency dominant, dark. you don't want to lose this, since it creates a great mood. but what about boosting the mid-high range a bit for definition ... somewhere between 2000 and 5000 hz? it would especially help brighten up the drums.

- i would like to hear more amplitude envelope for the lead synth. a swell into the notes, a decay through them, something like that.

rachMiel

very nice! thanx for sharing!

cool harmonies :shock:

I like this jazzy/fusion/ambient stuff 8)

normal wrote::love:

perhaps some selective eq req'd ...
wouldn't change much else ...
many thanks,

eq=will do

thomekk wrote:I like it :D
Very good lite/smooth arrangement it has. Overall it has a happy desciptive feeling (when I'm imaging the sea and the rain while hearing ;)
How about adding vocals :-o
But it's ok as it is (vocals mostly open other dimensions, maybe here's enough dimension)
thanks thomekk, vocals may be nice but as you say
it's another dimension, no?, <grin>

thanks again everybody
rachmiel wrote:nice! like the sounds, beat, melody, chord changes.

coupla suggestions:

- the mix is very low-frequency dominant, dark. you don't want to lose this, since it creates a great mood. but what about boosting the mid-high range a bit for definition ... somewhere between 2000 and 5000 hz? it would especially help brighten up the drums.

- i would like to hear more amplitude envelope for the lead synth. a swell into the notes, a decay through them, something like that.

rachMiel
will try a different EQ, just I hope it's not a metter of speakers, it is very dark?

about the envelope on the lead yes I'd add a smoother release at least

simply lovely...even on my crapola office speakers...added a bit of je ne sais qua to an otherwise bleak day. Thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”