Emotions [something nice]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Glassback wrote:Seriously, I didn't expect you to listen, let alone comment so I'm touched that you did both and even more touched that you even actually liked it! :D
I'm a Dick, not an Asshole..

Two VERY different creatures, Mick..

:hihi:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

fateamenabletochange wrote:I thought you might done a lead on your guitar in there...a variation of the melody line the synth is playing which is quite a strong one
Hi
simple melodic lines... nice break.
Great layers and productions
Well done

Cheers

It's a nice track indeed. I would only change the loudness of the snare, and the delay/reverb amount in the intro voice. All the rest is great. Congrats, Mick :).
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

I'll just slip in here quietly and say Bravo Mick me mate ;) The sound/mix/style come over beautifully on both the Genelecs and the DAX. I like it much! Cheers, Alex :)

Gargoyle wrote:Good stuff, Mick :D A very enveloping track. In parts it has some of the feel of a less electronic Haujobb (Daniel Myer, particularly some of the Cleaner stuff he did) - lots of layers, reverbs and synth lines (the arp mentioned earlier on).

I really like the feel of this - it comes across very casual and mellow, but there's a lot going on musically so it's a nice combination :)
Thanks Gargle - glad you like. :D

(What's missing here? Oh yeah --- "OY!!") :hihi:

Sickle wrote:
Glassback wrote:Seriously, I didn't expect you to listen, let alone comment so I'm touched that you did both and even more touched that you even actually liked it! :D
I'm a Dick, not an Asshole..

Two VERY different creatures, Mick..

Which begs the question "What would it feel like to s**t through ones d**k?" :hihi:

That ever-unanswered riddle's right up there with such mind boggling dilemma's as "How does the bloke who drives the Snow Plough get to work?" :lol:

Laguna Rising wrote:
fateamenabletochange wrote:I thought you might done a lead on your guitar in there...a variation of the melody line the synth is playing which is quite a strong one
Hi
simple melodic lines... nice break.
Great layers and productions
Well done

Cheers

Ja.x wrote:It's a nice track indeed. I would only change the loudness of the snare, and the delay/reverb amount in the intro voice. All the rest is great. Congrats, Mick :).
Yeah, I guess the snare on the 2nd kit's a bit loud.
Ah, well, ne' mind. If I turned it down anymore, it just had the effect of making something else louder that I didn't want louder, so I lived with it. :)

Thanks for listening and thanks for commenting, Jose. :D

Alexandr wrote:I'll just slip in here quietly and say Bravo Mick me mate ;) The sound/mix/style come over beautifully on both the Genelecs and the DAX. I like it much! Cheers, Alex :)
[quiet mode on]pssst - what do the terms Genelecs and DAX mean?[/quiet mode off] :oops:

Thanks for listening Alex - glad you like. :D

Glassback wrote:
Alexandr wrote:I'll just slip in here quietly and say Bravo Mick me mate ;) The sound/mix/style come over beautifully on both the Genelecs and the DAX. I like it much! Cheers, Alex :)
[quiet mode on]pssst - what do the terms Genelecs and DAX mean?[/quiet mode off] :oops:

Genelec 1030s & Digital Audio Xtreme F-5 professional, big man major bux very coolxor-a-lot studio monitors

:shrug:

Ya Dim Trollop!

Actually, the mix/delineation on the bass sounds righteous as well. :)

Ch33rs,
Alex ;)

Sounding great Mick.. You did a load more to the track that really makes it shine - that lead needed a lot of cleaning up which you've done a fine job of... Especially love the crescendo at 4:35, works very well :D
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

Alexandr wrote:
Glassback wrote:

Genelec 1030s & Digital Audio Xtreme F-5 professional, big man major bux very coolxor-a-lot studio monitors

:shrug:

Ya Dim Trollop!

Actually, the mix/delineation on the bass sounds righteous as well. :)

Ch33rs,
Alex ;)
Ah - speakers! :lol:

And here was me thinking you were referring to some production technique jargon or something. :lol: :oops:

griels wrote:Sounding great Mick.. You did a load more to the track that really makes it shine - that lead needed a lot of cleaning up which you've done a fine job of... Especially love the crescendo at 4:35, works very well :D
Thanks, griels. :D
Yup - done a lot to it indeed. Glad you can tell and appreciate the differences. :)

My favourite part is that crescendo at the end, so many thanks for noticing. :D 8)

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Keep thinking...
you hear the whispered bit at the end that goes "emotions"?

Sounds to me like I'm saying e-motions. What's that then? When you get the squits after a night on the lovey-dovey pills? :lol:

*Bidibidibump*

Return to “Music Cafe”