[bwr021] Mystahr - Forrae

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It took over a year and a half between making and publishing, but I proudly present

Thank you Darell for the help, the confidence and mastering

PS: click the image to get to the album page

you put this in the members releases thread too mark?
over in the market place :)

Not yet john; I was running a bit short on time yesterday, but will do so right now :)

PS: this album is a pure ambient album; no experimentalism or harsh noises to be found (except for the occasional filter-plays of the Juno60)

What's an album without harsh noises? :P

Off to check it out.

True, but compared to feetbag this is like comparing a summer's breeze to a winterstorm

:oops:

Just had a look. You've culled together some of the best Mystahr tracks for this one.

And you already have an official remix of at least one track. (just noticed I need to update the links on that page).

Do you know if this one will be available via eMusic with the rest of the Blue Water catalogue?

I'd have to check with Darrell but as far as I know it will be available through the usual BWR outlets. Give it a little time though as it only just shipped to IODA.

As for the remix; you'll understand the original is no longer clickable on my own site

Cheers though Steve :)

mystahr wrote:As for the remix; you'll understand the original is no longer clickable on my own site
Of course. I think all the links to original tracks are dead, actually. I may jsut remove them entirely and only point to each artist's home site.

shamann wrote:Do you know if this one will be available via eMusic with the rest of the Blue Water catalogue?
I can't say eMusic will definitely list it, since it's their call to make on every album we submit, but so far we're batting 1000 with eMusic. :D It'll certainly be a couple of weeks at the earliest before it shows up, though. Just sent the master in on Monday.

bump;

because I think it's a great christmas gift in the spirit of the season.

Plus you'll aid the cancer foundation as well

:)

I should probably clarify that Forrae is available immediately for download from the Blue Water Records store at:

http://bluewaterrecords.com/forrae

The few week delay is how long it will take before it starts appearing on eMusic, iTunes, etc.

Congrats Mark, will pick this up when My new life starts 8)

Been listening at work tonight. Some really good stuff on this. I recall hearing Summertime on Stillstream and really liked it then as well. The "tick tock" clock sound is really great, ties the whole thing together and has a really cool "sproing" sound to it.
Regards, Mike

didn't notice this when first posted. I'm looking forward to listening to it :) Enjoying your more recent "feetbag" cd right now.

Return to “Music Cafe”