glitch going glitchious

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

two days ago started messin' with JackDark plugs and got into this.

glitchy thing with urbandoommetal ending (6.03 128kbps 5.6Mb)

Dude this piece is f**king genius. I -LOVE- this. This is -exactly- how I meant for the plugs to be used. You made my DAY. :love:

This is the kind of song I can loop over and over and over and just relish the textures and dynamic intermissions... all while really pissing off my girlfriend. :lol:

You and Vurt should get together. right. now.

PS PM me your email addy plz.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'm in love especially with the second half of this.

thanx a lot folks. maybe I should make something else of that first part, more variations probably.

Tres cool 8)

I should give JD's stuff a go here as well; but I've just been too tardy on the soft side of things lately.

Really cool, like it! :D
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

this gets my approval.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

I like it, but I think the chorus needs to be stronger - I listened to it three times, and I *still* can't remember how the tune goes... :dog: :lol:

This is great! Brutal...

and this is why im glad jacks plugins are available :D

mystahr wrote:Tres cool 8)

I should give JD's stuff a go here as well; but I've just been too tardy on the soft side of things lately.
..and you're damn happy about it, isn't it? :lol:
(drooling at the mere idea of your new fxs)
I bet your eyes are suffering muuuuch less strain :wink:

anyway, get your coat before using the DarkWare.

beej, wrong perspective. the whole song is a huge refrain, seen by above. but you must filter the whole with a resonant metal bucket over your head.

another huge thanx for the attention, glad you liked the "oh mama, a big mechanic bear with kevlar claws is hunting me!" section.

spinning download II yesterday.. the sleeve note seems relevant, beaudelaire (sp.?) re: purrtinence of distortion/abberation to beauty.

it was pronounced "go tell" right :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

brought life and vibrancy to my otherwise moribund office...not an easy task...great piece! I'll be humming it all day.

wowow, the 'xo!
glad to generate comments that I (mostly) can't understand.. :x :P

thanx mayan.

evolution from austrelopithicus (sp?) to homo erectus (Sp?) or maybe square that so you're at some classifcations that have not been thunk up yet.

Cool track :)

Return to “Music Cafe”