I'm not aMUSEd..

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I mean it pisses you off cos I don't , godamn syntax!!! :D

I kicked a cat once when I was a kid - saw it attacking a chipmunk, and I went all "mike weeks defender of the backyard wildlife" on it

so I can relate to this song on a deep, personal level

yet another charmer man :D I'm in my darkambient mode again - winter does it to me every time. I'll be adding this to the playlist for christmas!

I had to look behind me and pull the headphones off for a second. This is all Cameleon? What patches by aMuseD are these? Thanks.

Sickle wrote:G'head.

SteveO broke me in on that shit a long time ago..

:P
:hihi:

I think I was pretty hard on Andrew Vernon the other day. Owe him some glowing praise at some point. I try to be all constructive-like, but some days you just end up kicking the cat (to stay within the theme).

james0tucson wrote:I had to look behind me and pull the headphones off for a second. This is all Cameleon? What patches by aMuseD are these? Thanks.
Oh man..I never save my songs, only the rendered audio..

uh..

First half is:

Lower register: Pad Industrial

Higher register: Pad Ionisation

Second half was: Sataic Mills(I forget which one) and
Wasteland(I forget whoch one there, as well).

I didn't even make it through them all; what I heard in the first few snaps was so good and fit my mood so appropriately, the track basically wrote itself before I could finsih preset hopping..

If you're a Reaktor user, you should check out the patches he did on Wilderbeast that I did a half-assed GUI change on:

http://www.sickle666.com/eXT%20files/Re ... 04.4.1.rar

Good Stuff.

:love:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

I really liked that ens. version, I could use it more effectively , I preffered the feel of it . As a matter of fact I'm going to have a play with it now. :D

Oh, and, no, it's not exclusively Cameleon; I thought I mentioned that, but it might have been in a different thread. In addition to Cameleon, over the space of two live recordings I used....

4 instances of Spacemaster 1 & 2, DubStation, Flatblaster 2, LF Punch, MDA roundpan, Nicfit's SUPERB lfo tool for various modulations, Discord 1.5, MDA stereo, tBt's Greasetubea, and Cilia, a privately commissioned xoxos semi-aleatoric midi generator I'm considering giving to the community for Christmas..

Sickle wrote:also the first track I bothered editing the MP3 tags on, so at least there's some improvement...
:hug:
Don't do it my way.

Borogove wrote:
Sickle wrote:also the first track I bothered editing the MP3 tags on, so at least there's some improvement...
That's right, buddy..

I did that JUST for you..

:D

Sickle wrote:
Borogove wrote:
That's right, buddy..

I did that JUST for you..

:D
Well, I was relaying my friend's complaint, actually, so you did it just for him.
Don't do it my way.

Hi just got up - thanks for posting this - downloading now but I have to go to work soon so will listen when I get back :)

vurt wrote:brown note is a sub bass level that can force bowel movements due to freq.
it doesnt mean something is shit,it means it can make people shit :D
I thought everybody watched Mythbusters...
Not that their science is always at par with their entertainment value, but Adam's diapers were clean after this exercise.

Rakkervoksen

Excellent track - subject kinda hits close to home as my gf and I had adopted another kitten who ended up dying of panleukopenia last month. So that makes two feline deaths this year for me.

The catharsis is pretty tangible in this one.

Hovmod wrote:
vurt wrote:brown note is a sub bass level that can force bowel movements due to freq.
it doesnt mean something is shit,it means it can make people shit :D
I thought everybody watched Mythbusters...
Not that their science is always at par with their entertainment value, but Adam's diapers were clean after this exercise.

Holy shit!

dystonia_ek wrote:Excellent track - subject kinda hits close to home as my gf and I had adopted another kitten who ended up dying of panleukopenia last month. So that makes two feline deaths this year for me.
That's just great. I know how close you were to the first.

Sorry, James..
Last edited by Sickle on Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”