this is some of my older stuff... watch your speakers

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

did it work?

yep
100%
it did not!
No votes

Total votes: 5

RELATED
PRODUCTS

grabbin em
will check back later

no response - you could hear a pin drop....

that's quirky music you got there

thanks!

I listened to Hugemonster.

Pretty interesting, hard to describe, kinda like electronic Scobby-Doo music, but not in a bad way..I liked it.

:D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

yeah... i have a + attitude in the face of -. I'll put em on my New crappy web page, http://onlydover.org/ ....

sonically as I looked at them in Specter they were very interesting...bass notes that squelched upwards like peristalsis and higher frequency ones that panned to one side smoothly as the frequency increased.

dover666 wrote:no response - you could hear a pin drop....

6 tracks takes some time you know ;)

while some of the beats dd get a little too much for me at times there are some really cool idea in and out of these pieces,i did especially like huge monster,now that was kinda weird in a way i appreciate :D

I've got some remixes planned - trying to rationalize the darkware into my own stuff.... need to slow my mods down a lot though. All those tracks are hand typed...
so couldn't help myself, day off.. I love bass - and i like to share, hence my new ten envelope dual filter synth is ... open source .... has it's own thread, updated tonight around 2 am....
Last edited by dover666 on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

well- I'll probably put more out eventually -

one bump here
and let me pull out a demo of a nasty noisebox i'm working on...
ftp://anonymous%40onlydover.org@onlydover.org/kola.mp3
ftp://anonymous%40onlydover.org@onlydov ... ademo2.mp3 (featureing Shattershot Lite as "reverb")

I can't download it with right click save as. Left click asks me for a password?
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

fritzman wrote:I can't download it with right click save as. Left click asks me for a password?
FTP folder, open up internet options, advanced tab, click on enable folder view of ftp sites....
if it asks you for a password, enter "anonymous@onlydover.org" .... thanks

Hey dover,

you've got some nice unconventional stuff there. Listening to kittt right now, like it. Your lofi reverb approach on drums is cool (001005). :D

Best wishes, FRitz
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

Return to “Music Cafe”