[holding sorrow] industrial/idm/ by :10: (7min)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dedicated to my girl friend. this track represents depression, and how it affects us.

-->holding sorrow<--

track comes in at 7 min/ 9MB/ at 192kbp.mp3

Great pic 10. Really like the string motif that starts at 2min....counterpoint when the piano sound begins a little later.Are those voices in there or am I hallucinating again.
Sad but beautiful.
I can't conceive how you do all this programming.

Tried to DL, but it will have to wait till I get home... and have some spare time, too :(

Now this really is my kind of thing. Super stuff :10:, a definite keeper :D

That bitcrushed hihat (?) is perhaps a little loud for me in places, but aside from that I really love how you've handled it all.

Really very cool track :)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

thanks everyone for checking it out.

@fateamenabletochange-yes...there are voices in there. It adds to the sadness of the piece I think.

@Gargoyle-your not the first to mention the hi hat...but I cant fix it, because i have already bounced to wave on all the drums. wasnt thinking I guess... :oops:

:D

Interesting piece. Greatly enjoyed. Very spot on the subject.

Your stuff sux0rz.

:hail:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

lol..thanks sickle,
and respirator for taking the time to listen.

er wowsers!
this is frickin awesome :)

Yeah. I'm with Sickle on that one.

But i left my gushing in the auditorium for you...

i'm speechless.

you whoring your shit at KvR now?? :wink:

nice emotions displayed in this one. glad you gave a bit of background on why you wrote it, it really explains the feeling behind it. however, i didn't like fro 1:25 to 1:52 - to empty for me, but that was probably the point. the song could have faded out at 4:30 and I would have been the perfect length for me, but again, you probably hadn't gotten everything out of it you needed to by then? anyhow, you know i like your tunes.

lates

t-willy

nice track :10: - not my favourite by you, but damn fine all the same :)

@vurt- thanks. very intresting what you come up with as well.

@xerocreep- what...no flowers....with all the gushing...the least you could do is send flowers :)

@tuz- me too.....cant figure out what a psychic masturbation interruptor makes these days?? thanks for checking it out :)

@t-willy- hey, whats up. sorry, but i think that remix is dead :( cant come up with anything right now.

@CypherOne- cant win them all...:) thanks for checking in :)

and thanks to everyone out there that listened. best regards-

:10: wrote:
@tuz- me too.....cant figure out what a psychic masturbation interruptor makes these days?? thanks for checking it out :)

i'll tell you when i call you. :p

anyway, it's a beautiful track and it's in my kvr cd burn folder.

Return to “Music Cafe”