00:10-01/01/06

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For just one tiny litle moment I was afraid you had decided to do dance music...

nah,i was on in the "chillout room" otherwise knon as the "green" room hehe
no dancin,but many stoners enjoying the lights and sounds 8)
and i enjoyed it too so thats the main thing :D

ahah! i found it...

very nice vurt, you just helped me rewire my lil studio
my sig will go here

tasty

53:26 - you gotta be kidding me! Listened to this whilst typing an essay into word. 34:59 scared the crap out of me :lol: A little too distant for my liking, but it was good to hear vurt's fingers on the machines again... :D
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

birrbits wrote:very nice vurt, you just helped me rewire my lil studio
hehe thanks for listening :)
now your studios wired lets hear some sounds :P

dover666 wrote:tasty
hehe 53 mins condensed into one word!
sweet 8)

Miro wrote:53:26 - you gotta be kidding me! Listened to this whilst typing an essay into word. 34:59 scared the crap out of me :lol: A little too distant for my liking, but it was good to hear vurt's fingers on the machines again... :D

ah the old 34:59 trick, i use that often
you think it freaked you out imagine being sat in a room full of acid/extacy casualtys when it happened probably a lot louder than it should have been :o

thanks for listening all,i know it can be an arduous task,but i like to think its worth it :D

little bump in the name of science...

ps im not looking for praise,i want to know what bits worked and what bits didnt,i have a few bits of ideas myself for things i wont do next time around but im trying to get a live set together using the bits that work from various other runthroughs.using mates partys as a venue has been great so far cos i know even if i f**k up completely i aint gettin the shit kicked outa me afterwards,they know what to expect from me too,some enjoy it some dont but they like to see me enjoying myself so it all works out cool :)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I'll catch it live one day ;)

Loved the wake up call round 35 mins

:hyper:

Top stuff john

Return to “Music Cafe”