Hold On - 10 Minute Genreless

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

interesting...!

the most inspiring thing you did is that you move completly open and that you go for an absolutly liquid flow. very good man! this i call formless and breakless motion, respect man!

Hello Manatik!! Thanks so much...glad you enjoyed!!

had to listen to this.... its rare I come otta my own head very often.

Listened to it three times (I have to listen to my own crap about 3 times to make sure I think I'm getting my point :lol:)

anyway following the music and how yu used the samples to create the sounds... well I'm impressed. Very creative. As for developing a single thought from a complex work like this I think causes the main work to lose it's impact.

Any way just wnted to say I enjoyed the work and the creativity it took to make it so.

dunder

dunder...thanks so much for those words. I've been diggin your stuff as well. Cool!!

Liking this quite a lot; very surprising with that red thread of the sermon guiding the ears along the lines. About the only thing I personally felt a little bit off was the in my ears over-verbed drums, they felt a tad too floative because of that.

Carry on!

the part at 7 min with the echoes is amazing.
there is something like this on 'My Life in the Bush of Ghosts', which is so tame cf. this.
thanks too for your written context which helps appreciating it at more levels.

Return to “Music Cafe”