nebris demixed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Little demix of materials used in the construction of last year's nebris recordings. Decomposed kora, voice and metal.

Get it here, and play very loud.

Wow, it appears to be d-e-k day today. Seems you took advantage of the time off.

I'll respond later after I get a chance to listen to all three tracks.

Is this the one you PM'd me with?
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Nope, this one was just done yesterday. The one I PM'd you is from the CD.

Okey Dokey.

:D

I'll check these out as soon as I get home this afternoon.

Very nice. The Nebris tracks just wash over me, I can't get enough of them. But I'm now jealous that I didn't get a track pm'ed to me. :P

No matter, I'm more anxious to plunk my order down for the CD.

shamann wrote:Very nice. The Nebris tracks just wash over me, I can't get enough of them. But I'm now jealous that I didn't get a track pm'ed to me. :P

No matter, I'm more anxious to plunk my order down for the CD.
I think I emailed that link to you, didn't I? I seem to remember you responding. Or maybe it's the Alzheimers acting up again.

dystonia_ek wrote:Or maybe it's the Alzheimers acting up again.
Very likely mine. As I was typing, I kept thinking "No, he sent me something. Didn't he? No I would remember. No, he sent it to me. Damn I don't know. Go for the guilt joke anyway."

I'm 32 today. Seems I'm showing my age [sigh].

shamann wrote:
dystonia_ek wrote:Or maybe it's the Alzheimers acting up again.
Very likely mine. As I was typing, I kept thinking "No, he sent me something. Didn't he? No I would remember. No, he sent it to me. Damn I don't know. Go for the guilt joke anyway."

I'm 32 today. Seems I'm showing my age [sigh].
Happy birthday, young man.

dystonia_ek wrote:Happy birthday, young man.
:party:

Speaking of Alzheimers, I swore I commented on this when I did the other 2... Where the hell was I...

Oh yeah, so, its not guilty connector or prurient, but it will do. Of course I joke, but figure there is only so much ass kissing I can get away with in a day... now where was I?... wait, where the hell am I?

So yeah. Another great track, and still keeps its individual Nebris identity to the soundscape. To me at least, the Nebris material seems to have a more organic feel to it. Something I think a lot of noisier artists tend to lose, but not drawn out into dark ambient really either.

awesome stuff as always.

and happy birthday Mr. Hamann!

shamann wrote:I'm 32 today. Seems I'm showing my age [sigh].
Punk.

:P

I'll be 35 on the 28th..

:bang:

Sweet baby Jebus, you guys are all ancient. no wonder you're all so crotchety. :lol: :scared:

Wot's my crotch gotta do with anything?

:x

Oh my, so both Sickle and Shamann are younger than me (who was 35 on December 15th). (And I'll listen to the tracks later).

Return to “Music Cafe”