Soleil Vert: H5N1 mutant - Abstract soundscape

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Abstract noise impression... of a mutant virus.

H5N1 mutant
DSL Streaming
Download
Song Page

Hey, S.V...I liked it, there were some fresh sounds in there. The fast pulsing thing that ran through most of it came close to wearing on me but there was enough variation in it and the other sounds that made the piece enjoyable to these jaded ears. Thanks.

thanks for sharing this. kinda steve reich-y or atom hart-esque, but different at the same time and fresh. several of your other tracks were also really groovy, so i added them to my soundclick stations so i can hear them again. best luck!

jmeier wrote:several of your other tracks were also really groovy, so i added them to my soundclick stations so i can hear them again. best luck!
Thank you!!!!!! I love Jopy's music too....

mayan wrote:Hey, S.V...I liked it, there were some fresh sounds in there. The fast pulsing thing that ran through most of it came close to wearing on me but there was enough variation in it and the other sounds that made the piece enjoyable to these jaded ears. Thanks.
Thank you! I am going to remaster it so the pulsating synth is less brutal... thanks for the comment... :)

Return to “Music Cafe”