Polyslax - New Track - Morphologist

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been steeping in this one for a few days now, so my sense of right and wrong is all messed up, I give you:

Morphologist

128 bit .mp3
6.38 mb

Comments welcome.
Last edited by polyslax on Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

I really like the melody and the squishy. I like the beat, but to a lesser degree. I think I am just saturated with that kind of big thick programmed beat. I could have listened to that melo opening for six minutes.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheers GJ! Thanks for the listen and your comments. One of these days I will get around to a beatless track!
Image Image

Basically the same impression as GJ, but it's still enjoyable. Lots of embellishment behind the beat that is interesting. Nice one. :)
Regards, Mike

I've missed quite a few of your later tracks, although I did download them, this is the first I am hearing since some time. It's not one of your best and this track misses a bit of definition, but yet its loose character works like a charm here. So you see; I may not comment on all, but I am keeping a close eye as you're quite talented.

PS: did you get mail while doing a recording; there is a you-got-mail sound near the end that everytime it passes by I tend to go check my mail

mn wrote:Basically the same impression as GJ, but it's still enjoyable. Lots of embellishment behind the beat that is interesting. Nice one. :)
Mike, thanks for your time and comments!
Image Image

mystahr wrote:I've missed quite a few of your later tracks, although I did download them, this is the first I am hearing since some time. It's not one of your best and this track misses a bit of definition, but yet its loose character works like a charm here. So you see; I may not comment on all, but I am keeping a close eye as you're quite talented.
mystahr, thanks for this! I appreciate your comments and I hope to get out of this compositionally stale period I'm in. I worked hard on the individual parts of this track, but I too feel there is something missing. I will keep trying! :)
mystahr wrote:PS: did you get mail while doing a recording; there is a you-got-mail sound near the end that everytime it passes by I tend to go check my mail
:hihi: No idea what that might be, I don't have any system sounds on - I'll have to check it out.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”