Ate darkness nine (dark ambient over a 9/8 groove)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shane Sanders wrote:Dude, totally Funeral Doom! Loved it thoroughly! :love:
F***k :x I should have kept this track for the "Funeral Doom" monthly contest :lol:

Thanx Shane :wink:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

zeoy wrote:
F***k :x I should have kept this track for the "Funeral Doom" monthly contest :lol:

Post it over at http://www.doom-metal.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi
and see what the reaction is...

Cool track Nikos! I love the brooding intensity of it. It sounds as if it is about to break down and then its pieces are going to attack you. I suppose that doesn't make a lot of sense :D

Love the synth/fx work too! Time signatures are not my forte [i rarely if ever break out of 3/4 and 4/4] and I'm ashamed to admit that traditional greek music is not really in the higher places of my list of interests. :? I can't [and don't try] to avoid it of course, but maybe I should start listening to more of that stuff, may give me some ideas. :D

Again, fantastic work!

Shane Sanders wrote:
zeoy wrote:

Post it over at http://www.doom-metal.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi
and see what the reaction is...
Thanx Shane. I'll check this out.

TristezaOrange wrote:Cool track Nikos! I love the brooding intensity of it. It sounds as if it is about to break down and then its pieces are going to attack you. I suppose that doesn't make a lot of sense :D

Love the synth/fx work too! Time signatures are not my forte [i rarely if ever break out of 3/4 and 4/4] and I'm ashamed to admit that traditional greek music is not really in the higher places of my list of interests. :? I can't [and don't try] to avoid it of course, but maybe I should start listening to more of that stuff, may give me some ideas. :D

Again, fantastic work!
Thanx for listening Antonis. Regarding traditional music its a long talk. I am not into this kind of stuff, it's just that I always thought that when zeimbekiko ("9/8") gets really slow things start to sound very interresting.

Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”