Dark Ambient Death March from SIGHUP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome piece bro - more like this ... !

Cheers, Darrell. After I get through the noisesong cycle, I hope to have a few more of these up my sleeve. I'd especially like to do a sequel to Longplayer.

Just checked out your updated website - lots of stuff I hadn't heard before. Very keen on the 'Sighup 2' suite in particular.

You hadn't heard SIGHUP 2? It's been there for nigh on two years, although I guess the old release list was more obscure to navigate.

I figured this new layout with the graphics was the easiest for navigation. When I first laid the site out, I had originally planned on having other things up as well, like synthedit stuff, so didn't focus primarily on the music. Since I've decided against all that, it made sense to revamp the layout.

rain2 wrote:Yes, Monkey's or FLAC would be great, because this music is dependent on perfect sound, and perfect sound always is lossless.
Sorry, I tried both Monkey's and FLAC. The APE file was 39MB while the FLAC file was 48MB. The upload would take a long time, and I don't want to push my luck with my webspace provider with that big a file.

The MP3 will have to do (I know, it isn't perfect, but it wasn't too bad in an A/B).

Cheers,
Steve

bit late but utterly enjoying this listen.

Smooth, dark and yes I certainly understand the waltz reference

Great stuff Steve; always an inspiration

Thanks, Mark. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Return to “Music Cafe”