kirisame[Miro]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lashings of reaktor sessions and pastis presents:

kirisame
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

ooh krispy!
like the atmosphere here, kinda dark n jazzy laid back triphoppy kinda feel.
all wrapped up in a crystal clear mix 8)

downloading..thats the second track this year isnt it?

LOL

:love:

ichi ban ...

very nice stuff.

so about this CD....

Kriminal wrote:downloading..thats the second track this year isnt it?
LOL
cheeky f**ker :hihi:
I got busy over xmas with a coupla tracks and have just got round to finishing off a couple of them

Thanks loads for the reviews, guys

@cypher - My friend who mastered the last CD of mine is tied up for the next few weeks, so as soon as he has time... I'll send it out 8)

For some reason what immediately came to mind for me was the opening credits of a Metal Gear Solid game or trailer. 8)
Regards, Mike

Yep, nice mellow groove, like it alot, listen quite a few times last night while doing some work ;)

Smooth bassline, nice mood, great flow, I like it.

very good work miro! great bass line, groove and hooks all over the place.

Thanks chaps. Got into a mad cycle of having maybe enough material for a CD, but keep coming back to unfinished tunes...might have room for one more track... :? 8)

Sorry for not commenting sooner. Of all the tracks you've cranked out recently, this is my favourite. Gotta love that bassline :love:
Like others have commented, it's got a dark edge to it and that's always gonna float my boat.
If the CD's of a standard as consistently high as this track, it'll be red hot :o
As always, the mix is crystal clear too.

You're making me sound like a drooling sycophant :x

:lol:

Blimey - cheers Ian. I quite liked this one meself 8) I had the basics of the track down for about 3 weeks before it kinda came together last week :D

Say, that was very mesmerizing, I could have had it continue on for quite a bit longer. Great sounds, feel, mix etc. Excellent work!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”