Simple song, 'Habit'.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been a little while, but just as a 'hi!' to friends in passing here's a little tune:

Habit (7mb)

H :)

Beautiful :hail:
Regards, Mike

Great. really great. The voice is wonderful. Wishing I'd have such one! :wink:
FLStudio - 24 Synths - 6 Effects - I am crazy

Horse ! :D enjoyed this, thanks for putting it up. is that you on guitar :D great playing, great recording and great production

love your '1' post thing LOL

gorgeous! thanks for sharing it with us. hope your band project is going well; and were you ever able to get the back-up singers for 'radio plays'?
don't be a stranger, 1 post in 5 years?? :lol:

Beautiful song.

:) Hiya!

Glad to see that you're all fit and well!

Mmmnn - Billy 1 post; don't ask me - I guess I haven't been keeping up subscriptions.

@ Bluedad - Yeah - almost let it slip, I'll have a look soon!

Oki -

H :D

What a drag I can't dl this. Great see you are still playing. Always found your playing and singing excellent.

Good luck with ypur projects!

Best,
Gordon

I just found this. Looping since almost an hour. Incredibly great.
Please post more music, Horse!
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Lovely. Thanks!
Rakkervoksen

Great song! If I have one suggestion it would be that the voice is mixed a bit too up-front compared to the guitar and I wouldn't pan them so hard left and right. The composition is nice and the voice is very good. I also love the sound of the recording. Top notch!
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

Btw, in case you folks (Hovmod and Marc) haven't noticed yet, this is an 11 months old thread. As said, I just found it by accident. Very happily so, I must say. Personally, I would just change *nothing*. Hm, yeah, a "perfect" song. At least to me.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Thanks for finding this Sascha.... I didn't hear this the first time around either. The girl has skills. :love: :)
It has a raw quality to it that is pure song writing. A real tribute to the craft. Where is Horse now?
dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

That is extraordinary! Great find Sascha.
Image Image

gorgeous! thanks for sharing it with us. hope your band project is going well; and were you ever able to get the back-up singers for 'radio plays'?
don't be a stranger, 27 posts in 12 months?? :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”