Experiment with EVE2 beta

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This was done using only EVE 2 beta in eXT. Nothing fancy, just experimenting with the synth. 4 instances of EVE2 used, in the end did a quick "mastering" with T-Racks24

My trouble with making music is that I never get to finish one song, there are ideas floating around, but I cannot assemble anything out of them... Anyway,

http://koti.mbnet.fi/tritonus/DotNoir/eveexp.mp3
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

id vary the drums up a bit as they get a little tiresome, and also lost in the mix, i like the distorted synths tho, very horror film esque :D

I'm guessing you went a bit crazy on the new FM in EVE2? Personally its a bit overdistorted for me. Maybe a LP filter overtop would sound nice?

I know how you feel about not finishing songs... I have probably - 50-60 tracks in various half-finished states. But my best tracks are the ones I finish in just one day - even if they aren't the most complex or produced. Thats what it seems anyway.

Thanks for sharing!

vurt, yeah, I know the "drums" are boring. I'm not really a drummer and usually use jamstix to program drums, maybe I could use it for the bass and snare as well. Let's see... The drums are quite lost as well. I had CamelSpace on both kick and snare, but decided to go au natural with only EVE and nothing else.

Haha, yeah, well, I like distortion :P And yes, I made all the presets myself, so I got to know the synth a bit more. I'm quite impressed what it can do. Before I only had EVE One and this kicks a**. Nice.

Oh, thank you gentlemen for commenting :)
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

Return to “Music Cafe”