Azian Stuff.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

Me and my girlfriend are going to play a on a Asian party from a international student group my girlfriend knows. It is going to be my first time on stage while doing digital stuff, so want to do it good.
We want to make some kind of cross over between traditional Asian music and modern music. (So it probably will be kinda spacy/tripy breaky stuff)
My girlfriend is going to play piano and harp and I am going to do the digital part of it. I did have some great Idea’s but can’t really get them to work the way the satisfy me. But know you guys some good samples (drums/ rhythm or just cool sounds) or a (free) vst’s I could use.

Any other tips or advises are of course welcome.

If we recorded some stuff I will drop some here if you want too hear it.

Thanks.

(sorry for my English)

What part of asia? you can get those sample libraries for a specific part of asia.

China of japan,

Richman2 and Stringz from Krakli
has some wonderful 'asian-sounding' stringed instruments presets

(there's no excuse for my english)

So what are you looking for? Synths, drums or Asian instruments?
There's plenty of cool free synths around, some reasonable drums for free, although if you want really good drums you might have to pay.
Asian instruments.....not many of those for free I'm afraid.
http://www.chineekong.com/vstmain.htm has a nice Dizi and erhu for free and some nice drumloops. These are all Chinese instruments though. If you are looking for Indian instrument I'm not aware of any free ones.

of = or

Stupid mistake, (English is not my main language)

Return to “Music Cafe”