february contest ... GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here I've uploaded this one for you- i did it 2 weeks ago
http://the-auditorium.net/viewtopic.php?p=29594#29594
www.strangejuice.com
Music, Sound, Web Design

slartibartfast wrote:And more comments....

Post 3 of 4

unfocused - I Want to Write a Love Song
This is simple, heartfelt, and very effective. This has "potential hit" written all over it.
Thanks, slarty! That's what my Dad thought, being kind of a Nashville sound fan. He said I should flesh it out a bit and find "a real Nashville singer" to cover it. With kudos like yours, I just may do that. :D

-u
"I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time they probably shouldn't." -M. Simpson

Google now has a webpage builder that lets you host mp3s and such. All you need is a gmail account.
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

slartibartfast wrote: zeoy - Not so Ugly
This has a lovely soothing and pastoral feel to it. One for sitting back and engrossing yourself in, and let the rest of the world look after itself for a while. Lovely.
Thanx for the review and the vote slartibartfast :wink:
Thanx also to Max el Belga and nikp2000 for the votes and _niko_ for the HM.
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Max el Belga wrote:AndreasE, nice voice in your song (maybe because it´s the only female voice in the contest !?). Who´s voice is that ? Don´t tell me it´s you, through a pitch shifter, because they aren´t thAt good ! :hihi:

Anyway here are the votes of the belgian jury :

France, diex points, France ten points,... Sorry, wrong paper ! :lol:

1 AndreasE - A simple song
:shock: Allemagne 10 points - are you on medicaments? :hihi:
Thanks much for that vote, Max! 8)

This was my voice when I was a girl before my transsexual operation ...

:hihi:

No, only sampled voice of a girl that I unfortunately don´t know.

Many thanks for all the other votes and reviews!
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

AndreasE wrote: This was my voice when I was a girl before my transsexual operation ...
So that would be additive rather than subtractive surgery........

Jeff

duncanparsons, you´re bloody right about Phil ! I forgot about that one; I even have that Flaming Youth LP ! :shock:

AndreasE, maybe it is good not to know the girl behind the samples we use ! :hihi:

Thank you Jeff, I feel some proud, appairing on your list. :oops:
Carpo diem ergo sum !

@Max el Belga

You wrote:

AndreasE, nice voice in your song (maybe because it´s the only female voice in the contest !?

Hmm, I guess you missed my track then.

-Scott

Guitarjeff wrote:
AndreasE wrote:This was my voice when I was a girl before my transsexual operation ...
So that would be additive rather than subtractive surgery........
Then there must have been forgotten a little bit during my surgery ... :hihi:
Max el Belga wrote:AndreasE, maybe it is good not to know the girl behind the samples we use ! :hihi:
You mean she could be a kind of girl which is looking better when wearing a gas mask than without one? :-o
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

freeztar wrote:Google now has a webpage builder that lets you host mp3s and such. All you need is a gmail account.
http://pages.google.com/-/terms_of_use.html wrote:By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Google services which are intended to be available to the general public, you grant Google a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt and publish such Content on Google services solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Google services.
Hmmm... no, thanks.

farlukar wrote:
freeztar wrote:Google now has a webpage builder that lets you host mp3s and such. All you need is a gmail account.
http://pages.google.com/-/terms_of_use.html wrote:By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Google services which are intended to be available to the general public, you grant Google a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt and publish such Content on Google services solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Google services.
Hmmm... no, thanks.
You afraid they'll steal your contest entries and f**k them up to promote google pages?
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:You afraid they'll steal your contest entries and f**k them up to promote google pages?
They'd be crazy to use my contest entry :D

kovacs, I'm really pleased to receive a vote for well-donelyness! :D
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:kovacs, I'm really pleased to receive a vote for well-donelyness! :D
You're very welcome-ly. :)
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

kovacs just out of interest how did you interpret this months rules?
www.strangejuice.com
Music, Sound, Web Design

Return to “Music Cafe”