Concvurt for Doru

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

made with samples from the "Ethnic" DVD, as I haven't catagorized the others yet.

Richman2
Prophet5
Proteus

hope you might find it to be even slightly worthy,
as I only just met Doru recently, and can only wish the family well.

at the auditorium
Concvurt for Doru Malaia
for entertaining porpoises only

hehe this has everything it needs in there.
from eastern vibes to technoid riffage and dub styles all twisted round in some esoteric 60s psyche.

love the opening riffas on the sitary thing, lovely :)

Thanks, vurt...

glad you liked it!

and of course it's twisted.
it's from me!
:D

Good stuff!

Thanks, Ian :)

happy valentines day!

hi dude,

listened to this a while ago and must say this is one of my favorites by you. probably not even necessary to say that you have an incredible amount of talent. but you're a pro anyway so you kinda have to. :p people... don't let this slip. it's amazing. this doru situation is bugging me. :( i don't know if it's real or not. either way, i'm sure this would put a big smile on his face. :)

:)
I just thought of this when I thought of all the comments I've read about Doru's life achievements.
It causes me to reflect that my own have been so few.
I remixed it with Doru's sample set and , while not completely happy with the mix (undertaking a new mix)
I think the subtle parts got lost in the mp3 conversion.

Whether Doru's state remains' in flux, I only wish him the best in this life and the next.

His sample sets are great examples of how to do it right.

Thanks tuz.... lets just say I'm an ex-pro, because what I'm doing now hardly represents the kind of music I mainly made as a 'pro' (+I'm not getting paid for this :lol: )

And this IS the only way I can say thanks for the pleasure of the chance meeting...

and u too, tuz :)

Return to “Music Cafe”