Mega-Bump for ew/biomechanoid track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the first track I will be uploading here from my newly re-instated webspace, which is the same url as the old one; www.sickle666.com

There's NO way in HELL I could have gotten back on my feet after the computer disaster without Eric's constant attentions and selfless contributions to making my life liveable again.

This is a mere token of my appreciation.

The track here is one of his older(last year, I believe) Music Cafe uploads that I really loved, and is re-mixed by our mega-talented biomechanoid, who requires no introductions.

I hope you all dig the track as much as I did, and see this as being way more than a mere bump.

:D

Without further adieu, I proudly present my favorite ewistrand track.

Enjoy!

Cheers, Eric and Kolin!

:band2:

PS: I'm also greatly pleased to announce that ew is even as we speak handbuilding his next machine upgrade. Three cheers for ew, and it's long overdue for one of the nicest/most helpful guys here..It's high-time he got to have some REAL fun on his own with a good machine..
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Sickle, you might want to put an HTML index page up there as currently you're showing the world your drive root! (including cgi-bin and private folders...)

Downloading the track as I type BTW... :)

Collusion wrote:Sickle, you might want to put an HTML index page up there as currently you're showing the world your drive root!

Downloading the track as I type BTW... :)
If it's a security issue, lemme know, but I used the bare root for almost a year with no problems..I don't know jack-shit about that stuff unfortunately..

Cool track, those vocals were wild.

If you want to turn off that directory behavior, generally it is done by using an 'htaccess' file. Create a text file called '.htaccess' (no quotes, but the leading dot is needed). If you want, you can call it htaccess.txt and rename it after you upload it. Enter the following line into the file: Options -Indexes

save the file, upload it to the root of your server, and rename it (if necessary) to '.htaccess' (no quotes). If you want to turn it back on for a directory (like one that contains just MP3's), create a '.htaccess' file for that directory that contains: Options +Indexes
Regards, Mike

mn wrote:Cool track, those vocals were wild.

Ελληνικά :
Εάν θέλετε να κλείσετε εκείνη την συμπεριφορά καταλόγου, γενικά γίνεται με τη χρησιμοποίηση ενός αρχείου "htaccess". Δημιουργήστε ένα αρχείο κειμένων αποκαλούμενο "χταθθεσσ" (κανένα απόσπασμα, αλλά το κύριο σημείο δεν απαιτείται). Εάν θέλετε, μπορείτε να το καλέσετε htaccess.txt και να το μετονομάσετε αφότου το φορτώνετε. Εισάγετε την ακόλουθη γραμμή στο αρχείο: Επιλογές - δείκτες εκτός από το αρχείο, τον φορτώστε στη ρίζα του κεντρικού υπολογιστή σας, και τον μετονομάστε (εάν είναι απαραίτητο)"στα χταθθεσσ" (κανένα απόσπασμα). Εάν θέλετε να το γυρίσετε πίσω επάνω για έναν κατάλογο (όπως έναν που περιέχει ακριβώς MP3'S), δημιουργήστε ένα αρχείο "χταθθεσσ" για εκείνο τον κατάλογο που περιέχει: Επιλογές + δείκτες
No wonder I couldn't figure it out..

:hihi:

Vocals?

:?

Something seems to not be right here.. Gimme a minute..

Seems here that the file was corrupted on upload..This should be fixed in a few minutes; it's worth the wait.

:lol: :razz:

vocals, yeah just on the intro part up until around 1:00 . The track I heard ws "NoPlaceLikeOm", don't know if that's the one you meant or not. The rest is cool, too, really driving.
Regards, Mike

I seem to be having problems here with my internet since I came home..I'm gonna be really pissed if all my server track uploads are f**ked like this one..It plays fine on my HD..

:bang:

All files I have uploaded are stuttering bad here, but play fine on my hD..

WTF?

If it's the right song, it played fine for me - and I'm listening to the fresh upload and it's fine too. Try a different player or something, otherwise you may be having some net congestion. Honestly, right after I posted my first reply, my Internet froze up and I had to go reboot my modem and router so something may be happening tonight and you may want to do the same.

Vocals - there are just some subtle atmospheric female vocals - not really words - on the intro and then she says "there's no place like home" at :55 leading into the main track.

Here's the sad part: I just looked at ew's junglejar site and I bought that album a while back, it's on my desk at work waiting for me to give it a fair listen. I've probably heard this track before in passing but didn't recognize it. Cool tune, ew and biomechanoid :) .
Regards, Mike

Ok, I download em and they play fine..I play em through the browser with the quicktime plugin and they're all shite..

What's going on here?

:?

Sickle wrote:I hope you all dig the track as much as I did, and see this as being way more than a mere bump.
Great track indeed, I usually hate repetitive rhythms and tracks, but this is not.
Classy layered textures
Excellent stuff

Cheers

f**k Quicktime..That's the culprit..

:roll:

How am I gonna loop my pr0n shite now without q-time pro?

:dog:

I just cross-referenced your offered track to the track I had in my own EW folder. No differences there Don.

Very much worth the big bump this tune btw

and a slight PS: thanks for the apparently fairly easy locking of directories; I knew mine had the same prob.

Return to “Music Cafe”