SIGHUP - The partial tolga

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cute little thingy. Oom-pah-pah :lol:

respirator wrote:Cute little thingy. Oom-pah-pah :lol:
:hihi:

Thanks, Thomas. I'll have to break out my accordian and start recording for the next track: root fifth root fifth.....

shamann wrote:
respirator wrote:Cute little thingy. Oom-pah-pah :lol:

Thanks, Thomas. I'll have to break out my accordian and start recording for the next track: root fifth root fifth.....
In Bavaria it would rather be root fourth root fourth :hihi:

I love this tune. And not much of a melody :love:. Should I play it to my girlfriend shortly after midnight :lol: ?

verrrry nice.

Klemperer wrote:Should I play it to my girlfriend shortly after midnight :lol: ?
Do you think asking her for a dance would be too much?

dystonia_ek wrote:Strange industrial Oom-pah-pah vibe going on here.
You're showing dangerous signs of a sense of humor..Please book an appointment with your resident Leech Technician and get your humors back into sync.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

intresting....:D

I like the way it sounds...metalic.

i burned a cd of this and some other sighup stuff. i listened to it while i work today. work was fun.

i'm so glad i have headphones...

industrial oom-pah; hehehe

It does fall in the category of TD's and PF's little creatures symphonies. So....

I'd love that patch for the Obertone bank if that is possible; I can't quite make it out in this tune though, but I just love the possibilities of that plug.

shamann wrote:
herodotus wrote:And it's almost (gulp) danceable.
Bite your tongue.

not while youre dancin tho :o

youll look like youre on pills :hihi:

kind of horrific in a way, has me in mind of a lumbering monster, then oh its ok hes kinda cute at the end :lol:

interesting movements here indeed and i would indeed like to hear more in this vein.

also sounds kinda like pink floyds bike if done by crowley maybe :hihi:

:10: wrote:intresting....:D

I like the way it sounds...metalic.
Thanks, Sean. Metallic, as in a heavy clunky sort of thing, I think. Bit like Eeyore goes Neubaten. Kind of what I imagine Tuz to be like. :hihi:
jmeier wrote:i burned a cd of this and some other sighup stuff. i listened to it while i work today. work was fun.

i'm so glad i have headphones...
You're too kind. I find I listen to less music these days at work, makes it hard to hear the footsteps coming when I'm posting at KVR.
mystahr wrote:I'd love that patch for the Obertone bank if that is possible; I can't quite make it out in this tune though, but I just love the possibilities of that plug.
I'd love to pass it along, but the Filterbank doesn't have preset recall. Markus is coming out with a commercial version soon which will. Or if you have Audiomulch installed, I could send you a .amh file with the settings in tact. Let me know. You can hear the filter most clearly in the last second. That's what's making those burbling sounds.
vurt wrote:kind of horrific in a way, has me in mind of a lumbering monster, then oh its ok hes kinda cute at the end :lol:
:lol:

I wrote the Eeyore comment above before I read this bit. I know exactly what you mean.

Cheers for the feedback.

great...now I'll be humming it all day (and my co-wage slaves and wife will think I'm on Thorazine).

mayan wrote:great...now I'll be humming it all day (and my co-wage slaves and wife will think I'm on Thorazine).

I blame tuz.

Shamann wrote:I'd love to pass it along, but the Filterbank doesn't have preset recall.
I wonder now if we are talking about the same GUI-less plug, for I have always been able to save as fpx files (or in whichever order those letters go)

mystahr wrote:
Shamann wrote:I'd love to pass it along, but the Filterbank doesn't have preset recall.
I wonder now if we are talking about the same GUI-less plug, for I have always been able to save as fpx files (or in whichever order those letters go)
Really? I'll have to give it a try. I have a vague recollection of trying to save a .fxb file and it didn't work. Maybe only .fxp files then.

If I'm able to save it, I'll send it to you.

shamann wrote:
I just chopped out some notes from your track and then sped them up and slowed them down and cut them up some more with Audiomulch and Liveslice. There's some Livecut, Obertone filterbank, and Anwida reverb on the high-pitched bits, there's spectralmonkeyage and an amp-modulator on the mid-range parts, and the low part was just left low, all though it was made in to one of the mid-range parts through trickery.
i've been playing with the source tune trying to make it sound kinda like yours. i'm liking it because the sound gets so f'd up, but i know what's hidden inside. :p but so far, i like yours way better. i'd been eyeing audiomulch for quite a while now but i can't get it until i get a job. they couldn't wait for a few weeks? :cry: also, this spectral monkeyage thing. heard about it a lot. seems like it's hiding from me. where the heck do i get it?

again dude, i really appreciate you doing this. :) gives me hope for myself, teaches me.

Return to “Music Cafe”