I think I hit a pop-fly. ooo! remastered!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a version of this that is not so smashed. These days with this kind of tune you won’t find one that isn’t smashed, but I am going to post another version that is "mastered" a little better. For now try this.

www.bigwussy.net/music_samples/252.mp3
Last edited by Genetic_Junk on Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not quite sure what to make of this, but I found it interesting. Until the lead synth came in at 0:39, I was expecting a lead vocal (it sounded like that kind of intro.) There's some interesting sounds and it's all well-played but I found it a bit too fragmented to really do it for me. (Of course, that's just my opinion.)
Fourth Mansions - putting the "ick" into music.

my 1st impression of the first 30 secs:

This is great! I love the punky to-the-point-ness, the ballsy guitar, the funny anorak synth,

Highly recommended!!

DLing now, I'll be back :hyper:

Works for me. Great pop tones, just needs some sugary sweet vocals. Reminds me a bit of Atom and His Package, or something in that neighborhood.
Regards, Mike

This is fun! No chance to get bored here, this is a very imaginative track. Impressive.

Let us know when you've remastered it (it sounds pretty distorted)

Thanks everyone for the comments. I think that distortion you are hearing is partly the bass. I distorted that purposely. But I'll defiantly repost the remastered track.

Fun fo sho!

A tad chaotic perhaps in build, but I feel it to be intentional and adding to the fun. I just love how that guitar sounds so beautifully on top in the first 30 secs.

Stylistically scizophrenic in a good way.

thanks for listening mystahr and respirator. remastered coming today.

Stylistically scizophrenic: reminds of some Stravinsky. Been listening to him a lot. Though I don't think he really had an impact on this song. Hard to tell your own subconscious.

better than a flop-pie :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

like wearing a light cotton suit on a hot day...
...it's cool, but you wouldn't wear it to the beach

but is it better than instant gratification?

grilla I'm going to think of the best comeback metaphor ever. And you are going to be sorry you didn't just say "nice sounds" or "you suck"

remastered version is posted. all I really did was lower the input volume on the limiter. really sophisticated.

thanks xoxos and grilla for checking. :)

two tracks i've heard form you really ~vibe with you handle.. ~feel like i "get you." :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Cool stuff GJ, enjoyed it, reminded me a bit of The Jam at the beginning.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”