4 sides to a circle [audio-feedback-loop]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

intel wrote:stomp boxes + trumpet - promis = ????

the anticipation is killing me.
the equation to me suggests only one answer...

all im saying is id like to see the collaqb in action not just hear it :)

interestingly the 4 pieces sound great together in crusher x :D

vurt wrote:
intel wrote:stomp boxes + trumpet - promis = ????

the anticipation is killing me.
the equation to me suggests only one answer...

all im saying is id like to see the collaqb in action not just hear it :)

interestingly the 4 pieces sound great together in crusher x :D
It'll happen ;) You should even be part of it

And ok; that takes care of the remix I had in mind but never happened on this end :D

my god .. my ears :D ... i had to turn this way way down .. to listen .. i hope you didn't damage your own when you did these :D

fair phucks to you for posting it up mystahr. quite an acheivement ! cool .

:hihi:

well I must admit on the test-hearing that after 14khz I lost it but I doubt it to be of too much influence on creating such as this.

fair phucks to you for listening and commenting Claire

Quite cool 8)

argrhgr zip... downing

it's long .. that's why i say fair phucks to mystahr.. it must be costing a lot in bandwidth .. but it's well worth a listen :D

watch those ears mystahr... you only get one set :D

hehe; you want long? Try the live one ;)

My ears got screwed in my DJ years allready but they're still working good enough I think.

Thanks Claire :)

mystahr wrote:All this talk of experimentalism :hihi:
bla, bla... exp this bla, bla... exp that :)

... in the light of the recent "kvr experimentalism talks" i think this is right from the labs... you tell me the story how its done... i listen and can see you in the white lab coat, injecting trange substance to those poor sound bites... making them spinn and jump... until they just flip inside out... nice and descriptive... for an former researcher and theorist this is nice and well performed act... thanks

:lol:

Except for the white coat you're quite close in perception. I'd more would want to have a second opinion; do you know an expert who might be willing to drop by and help with some experimentations so as to write an essay on the subject matter with provided audio for proof of existance ;)

Yeah, I quite enjoyed the recent experimental banter...
...downloadng now

suburban grilla wrote:Yeah, I quite enjoyed the recent experimental banter...
...downloadng now
It'll be a long sit (I think in total it reaches around half an hour) but worthwhile ;)

Well I listened to the whole lot really loud. It was an effort at times...
... I'm not sure that I actually enjoyed it, but when it had finished, the ensuing silence seemed oppressive and I wanted the sound back.

Thanks for taking the time to listen Grilla :D

I'm sorry to say that I don't "get" it, even though I DLed it as soon as you put it up
and gave em 5 listens.

Perhaps I need to learn the idiom. Someone said "dronish" - it reminds me of a friend
quite a few years back who didn't play trad guitar, he played heavily delayed feedback.
I liked it quite a lot in amongst other improvising people. After listening to our
recording we did when I visited him on out in Portland, Oregon many, many times I was
startled to realize that my sax's broken chord multiphonics left off at some point and
he was imitating the same sound with his guitar! My ear is very, very hard to
fool and this still seems impossible. There's 1/4 tone or less intervals in the sax
noise I'm refering too...

So I'm still letting it churn up my brain for a while hoping I'll get it.

I don't think it is about 'getting it'.

But in order perhaps to help to 'get it'
For me this is an exercise in limiting myself to use no soundsources other then feedback created from the tools themselves. Being inspired greatly by the works of dystonia-ek; whom is a master in this field, this exercise is one of getting in control of the sound and from there bring it to life. It is about hearing beneath that veil of noise and finding the beauty of pearls and bring that to the surface. It is about discovering new realms of sound that are born from allowing the output to inflict the input and thus create a visual (or perhaps better a soundual) circle.
The only knobs that are touched here are those of the boss-pedals and those of the DubbBox in real-time.

If the sounds don't appeal; no problem on this end.

It is a good thing that tastes vary; some like this experimentalism; some don't

Return to “Music Cafe”