alchemaic digitalis is this experimental enough?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Being that the spagyric science is always going on about the macrocosm/microcosm thing,
I leave this offering on the new alchemaic digitalis forum over on the auditorium as it
was written to be about the little engines inside little particles that spin together &
make a big ole universe (and was inspired by a compound related to digitalis)

256 kps
9.9 Mb mp3

Quantum Entanglements

Please listen to this in a stereo sweet spot or even better in surround.
Another song I'd like to get the time to record vocals for.

"is this experimental enough?" i like that. ;)

the bad news is that the song ain't d/l'ing, i mean it is but only at like 8kb/sec... it's usually never like this at the auditorium. it'll be a while before i can listen. :)

It did take about 3 hours to get it to upload.

finally i d/l'd and listened and enjoyed :). some sounds made me drool and i did get a spinning feeling from it. i can't really say if this is experimental enough or not however. i'm still trying to understand it myself.

"Is this experimental enough?"

Good to hear on a track
Bad to hear in a bathroom stall.

*edit*

as to the question, I was being fascetious, not sarcastic.

I know damn well it's extremely experimental in both it's creation and it's sound.

"Experimental" is largely taken to be that music which is not covered by a pre-defined
term or blanket genre, or warps an existing genre past tolerable limits.

They just like arguing because we have forgotten the provisional nature of language-tags.

Added another ditty to the same post
http://the-auditorium.net/viewtopic.php?p=29328#29328

hehe i enjoyed this, "and the cost of one admission is your mind :ud: "

vurt wrote:hehe i enjoyed this, "and the cost of one admission is your mind :ud: "
Being that I've become vurt's hype-man today I wonder if I could somehow morph
a pic of Flava Flav with a pic of me (I look like the girl in Napoleon Dynamite with the ponytail
sticking out the side of her head)?

vurt wrote:
runagate wrote:
runagate wrote:
vurt wrote:hehe i enjoyed this, "and the cost of one admission is your mind :ud: "
Being that I've become vurt's hype-man today I wonder if I could somehow morph
a pic of Flava Flav with a pic of me (I look like the girl in Napoleon Dynamite with the ponytail
sticking out the side of her head)?

go on then :D
or at least a photo, ive never seen napoleon dynamite :shrug:

Unfortunately I don't know how to morph photos together, & the straight on pic
of Napoleon Dynamite's love interest that I could find won't link.

Being a person who is generally indifferent to compliments (which being that I make music
few people can tolerate) I was surprised that I blushed at rachmiel's comment about this
song over at the auditorium. Now I know what they mean in Jane Austen type novels when
one's "cheeks burn".

On another note, someone there said my chicken-donosaur song Sonuit Gallimimus sounded like Rob Zombie !?!? I got a good laugh from that one.

So in order to celebrate I shall now go listen to MC Paul Barman.

Return to “Music Cafe”