viable hybrid label launch - vurt, flense and more...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings KVR!

It is with great pleasure that I can formally announce viable hybrid, a new net-based record label intended to support the needs of the independent experimental musician.

Our first two artists, vurt and flense, are working on material which will be released in downloadable MP3 and CD formats.

At this point in time, the viable hybrid is website is online, but is still being developed. We still have a certain amount of work to do, but we have chosen this date, the 53rd anniversary of the 1953 announcement of the structure of DNA as our official launch date. We hope some of you will be interested in what we will have to offer, as artists, and as an audience.

Further news will be posted at the site itself, and, if Ben doesn't mind, perhaps here for a while...

Thanks,

sean / viable hybrid
"feathers" album by vurt now released
www.viablehybrid.com

UGH !!! YELLOW ?!?

heehee ...

... so 'feathers' will finally see the dark of day then ???

... good luck with this you two ... well all be watching ...

slainte ;) rob

Nice one!
:D

painful reminder that I need to put my money where my outh is in terms of releasing stuff......

Is Whyterabbyt still on now??

Marco :)

Bonteburg wrote:Is Whyterabbyt still on now??
erm ...

slainte :hihi: rob

as whyterabbyt

:P

:hihi:

Bonteburg wrote:painful reminder that I need to put my money where my outh is in terms of releasing stuff......
youre not the only one ...

slainte :? rob

Bonteburg wrote:as whyterabbyt

yup ;)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Congrats on taking a step like this! I wish you success (and may even send some demos your way..)

Nice eye-watering yellow on your site too :P

Fantastic! Can't wait to see what happens with this. And yellow is good. A little retina burn is good for the soul. Particularly the charred ones.
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

Hope the new venture goes well!

Congrats to Sean and everybody else involved :)

ew
A spectral heretic...

yeah looks quite cool, nice idea, good luck with it :)

congrats and good luck with the project, looks very interesting...(that yellow is a bit urgent tho :hihi: )

is it open to anyone with cash, or are you keeping your artist to a specific 'type/genre' ?

congratulations! :-)

so when's the launch party? ;-)

pHz wrote:UGH !!! YELLOW ?!?
yup. we figured the retinal aftershock might make the site, erm, memorable...
spuddle wrote:Congrats on taking a step like this! I wish you success (and may even send some demos your way..)
once we're fully up and running and have the first couple of projects out of the way, we'll start thinking about adding to the 'roster'.
Kriminal wrote:is it open to anyone with cash, or are you keeping your artist to a specific 'type/genre' ?
i guess the hope is that the artists are like-minded enough that they'll help build a 'critical mass' that'll help with the promotion, distribution et.c. That doesnt mean we're only follow a specific style or genre, just that we want the quality to be good, and that the people who get involved are willing to take a share in making it a success.

Between now and then, we'll be setting up a forum for interested parties, part of which is intended to provide somewhere for people who want to think about doing their own distribution and marketing, so even if we dont take a given person on, we hope we can provide something of value that'll help them do it themselves...
"feathers" album by vurt now released
www.viablehybrid.com

Return to “Music Cafe”