MYTHOS - exotic percussion tracks (new one added)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've finished another track in my "Mythos" series of percussion-based compositions. The new one is called Siren and may be found along with completely updated and remastered versions of all the previous ones in this folder:

http://www.ShaneSanders.com/mythos/

I went back and worked on various rhythms, accents, orchestration, and the overall mastering of them. Just delete all your old versions of these and replace them with the shiny new ones. :)

btw, these are 256kbps MP3s.

-S

Superb. Very good attention to details and tons of variation. Quality samples as well. :tu:

Really enjoyed this Shane!

Great work. A very full sound and a fantastic mix! Too short!!!

I'll have to check out the others now :hyper:

Dave

Wow! That's effin' great, shane! Thanks for sharing. Must be something in the air...most of the pieces that I've been working on recently are "percussion" based as well. It's a blast and you've taken it to a whole level entirely.

Thanks guys! I'm still aiming for seven pieces...so two more to go now.

:tu:

Liked what I heard VERY much... especially the one with the vocal shouts... wasnt expecting it!!!!

You shoulda got the call for the cave dance scene in the second Matrix movie!!! Your stuff would really have suited that and sounds FAR better than what they used!!!

Looking forward to the next two!!!

Dave

damn...i am getting some really great bass hits in my headphones...and thats rare. great mix.

now im off to check the rest out....:)

Super cool, Shane! Assuming we're getting a good dose of Culture here? (you going for the Independence deal?) I'm still on the fence with Culture... do I need 9GB of perc?... then I hear your stuff and think yeah, maybe I do.

Now you're probably going to tell me it wasn't Culture! :lol:
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Super cool, Shane! Assuming we're getting a good dose of Culture here? (you going for the Independence deal?) I'm still on the fence with Culture... do I need 9GB of perc?... then I hear your stuff and think yeah, maybe I do.

Now you're probably going to tell me it wasn't Culture! :lol:
There's some Culture in there for sure, but I've also used RA, Colussus, ChineeKong, and soundfonts. Siren didn't use Culture at all, but I think all the others had a bit of it.

Independence looks cool, but I'm saving cash for other things right now. A lot of the temptation would depend on what the new content is. I already have quite a lot of stuff and feel guilty when I pile on more.

For some reason I didn't have a single mythos track here; so I got em all and am playing em all in a row

This is top stuff Shane 8)

Good to see you're continuing with the percussion stuff - this new one is my favourite so far.

ssh, can't you just stick to one style? :hihi:

listening to this, thinking what you're not doing in your tracks.. select a theme and pursue it exquisitely.. done..

so what aren't you doing.. in terms of surprise, you do nice progressions, surprise me with how well you do things.. never heard you 'shock' me with 'well i really didn't expect that in that..'
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Very cool tracks there.

sosayweall wrote:Very cool tracks there.
Thanks! I'm certain you can hear some of your fine cymbals in there! I couldn't live without them. :)

Shane was this the track you were refering to in your PM? I didn't get to hear it yet, but I'll listen in the morning.

:D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Return to “Music Cafe”