New disco jazz song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey splattz have you moved to the continent or are you on a holiday??

Many thanks for your comments !
Bonteburg, the kit I used is KKS Yamaha Maple.
As my english is a bit poor could you explain in a simple way cause I don't really understand :
"The timing is a little all over the place though, I can see how it's meant to match the realism but it's a little over the top imho. "
Ne tombez pas dans l'oreille d'un sourd !
Polymerick Sonic Elucubrations

mystahr : you're right, it's maybe some kind of funk fusion jazz tune... I can't name really the style.

I'll try to listen to that Hey Arnold cartoon music to hear what you mean !

KKS Maple, thanks! gonna give it a whirl now :hyper:
Polymerick wrote: Many thanks for your comments !
Bonteburg, the kit I used is KKS Yamaha Maple.
As my english is a bit poor could you explain in a simple way cause I don't really understand :
"The timing is a little all over the place though, I can see how it's meant to match the realism but it's a little over the top imho. "
By that I meant it sounds like you programmed it a little irregular on purpose, to make it sound more real, but it's a little too irregular, so it sounds exaggerated. (to me).

On second listen though, it's not so exagerrated at all! 8)

Marco :)

Ok I see ! But you're quite right, in fact I play the drums on a keyboard and try to correct the timing without the quantize function. But I noticed I left some timing bugs which will be fixed soon... So it's not made on purpose.

Most of timing bugs are now fixed in the drums and slight modifications, on line now ! (link on page 1).
cheers

blah
galaxy rayyys! powerful.

Return to “Music Cafe”