Keep Your Eyes Closed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote:Reminscent of the feel of Neil Young's soundtrack for Dead Man.
heh..haven't seen that flick in a minute..I dig that soundtrack too, even if it's a bit repetitious.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Was that the Jarmusch flic with Johnny Depp etc.? Great movie, great soundtrack. And the Neil Young ref is a first for me. Thanks!

Sickle wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Reminscent of the feel of Neil Young's soundtrack for Dead Man.
heh..haven't seen that flick in a minute..I dig that soundtrack too, even if it's a bit repetitious.

I love that movie!

Especially that line about 'He killed 'em, he f**ked 'em, he cooked 'em, and he ate 'em'.

This sounds really good Thomas, but I will wait till I get home and can listen on better speakers before commenting at length.

Looking forward to it, John!

Now I feel like a Jarmusch videoton...

Respirator, I like these kind of post apocalyptic noisy tracks ! But imho there is too much global reverb, I'd prefer another way of melting all the sounds (don't know how !).
It reminds me of a track I made 4 years ago (just VSTi) :
[url]http://xav_halg.club.fr/polymerick/fracasse-encore.mp3[/url]
(with lots of reverbs too... )
:hihi:
Ne tombez pas dans l'oreille d'un sourd !
Polymerick Sonic Elucubrations

herodotus wrote:
Sickle wrote:

I love that movie!

Especially that line about 'He killed 'em, he f**ked 'em, he cooked 'em, and he ate 'em'.
I'm easy to please:

"Stupid f**king WhiteMan.."

lol..

:hihi:

'Some are born to sweet delight; some are born to endless night'...

First Neal Young, now Blake. Who's next ;-)

I have a few samples from that movie. I used one in my first EMC show. Which reminds me, could I use some of your material in an upcoming one? I tend to remix heavily and I couldn't tell you what or when it would be. This is the first time I asked permission. :oops:

George, you're more than welcome. If you need any special material, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

You™ wrote:I have a few samples from that movie. I used one in my first EMC show. Which reminds me, could I use some of your material in an upcoming one? I tend to remix heavily and I couldn't tell you what or when it would be. This is the first time I asked permission. :oops:
I didn't know you had a show on EMC, George. I'm off to check it out now.

shamann wrote:I didn't know you had a show on EMC, George. I'm off to check it out now.
It's a podcast too. I just used a piece of that "sleep" thing you posted... Hope it's OK! :scared: There's a lot of nifty stuff you guys make that I find inspiring from an aesthetic as well as sound design perspective. But I just started this project and haven't announced it much. It's just for fun - it's a big mangled mess - with mangled messages - something to do with all the stuff I've been collecting lately.

Apologies to respirator for stealing his thread. Here. I'm giving it back...

You™ wrote:I just used a piece of that "sleep" thing you posted...
You mean this sleep thing? :hihi: I am shocked to hear that it did more than put my son to sleep.
You™ wrote:Hope it's OK! :scared:
How dare you...Oh wait, nope, don't mind at all.
You™ wrote:Apologies to respirator for stealing his thread. Here. I'm giving it back...
In the cafe, there is no such thing as thread derailment. It is all just bump.

shamann wrote:You mean this sleep thing? :hihi: I am shocked to hear that it did more than put my son to sleep.
Yeah, it's in mindshareware starting around 19:09 after "...but a very potent weapon I must warn you..." It's subtle - there's a lot of layers.

You™ wrote:
shamann wrote:You mean this sleep thing? :hihi: I am shocked to hear that it did more than put my son to sleep.
Yeah, it's in mindshareware starting around 19:09 after "...but a very potent weapon I must warn you..." It's subtle - there's a lot of layers.
Oh man..I wanna be mixed in with T.Rex..

:hail:

Return to “Music Cafe”