neverwhere is still alive.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

finally got back into the swing of writing stuff again a little bit ago. been too busy or lazy or whatever for the past 5 months to really do much of anything. anyway, got 2 new things i'm working on that i feel like sharing, one a bit aggressive, one not so much. it's nice to actually get to use CamelSpace in a song :D

Neverwhere

the 2 tracks at the top "Elysium" and "Not Meant for Gods". Elysium still needs some work, but i enjoy the groove anyway ;)

Wow, you still make music? Hahahaha. I was starting to think you threw in the towel.

I will check these out tomorrow morning back on my fat work connection. :)

How have you been?

hey man, i've been busy with work and more recently my usual recording contracts -- flute orchestra and MSBOA. i'm surprised i managed to find time to make this stuff happen, my main G4 tower needed to be restored and i had a new harddrive sitting around for forever to replace the IBM deathstar that was being used in it, just didn't have the motivation to open it up, replace the drive then reinstall everything. :shock:

Cool. Sounds like Neverwhere to me.

Kinda reminds me of way back when FLA still had something going on worth listening to. Are you gonna try to add some vox to any of this stuff?

How have the recording gigs been going for you?

Return to “Music Cafe”