"kaydee" no longer irritable gentler version

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this replaces the original post

electronic that I do with my fingers when the deceipt of others in the real world builds up to intolerable proportions.

this is a second version that is more sparse,and has lost the sharp instrumental part for a gentler treatment,and with it said irritability.

"kaydee" 8.17 MB 5.48 min but sorry this is at 'mixposure' and I know it is a big nuisance but you have to push play

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=24668
Last edited by fateamenabletochange on Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

intrigueing ill have a listen (to your angsty masturbation)
www.strangejuice.com
Music, Sound, Web Design

Well you're right about the jazz bit and its not new enough to be newage- you could replace the "n" with an "s"?
The thing I like about it is the dense wall of sound underneath. The rest of it is a bit...
irritating and discontentful.
www.strangejuice.com
Music, Sound, Web Design

very clever about newage and sewage,and worth it all for the laugh

thanks for the listen and well,maybe I should do something with the part underneath.
Kind of heat of the moment the other bit.suppose I just want to make an irritating noise and get a reaction,and I had one before you had listened too it,so that is something too.

It has a really watery feel. Like being submerged. I like the sharpness of the lead part contrasted with the rolling undercurrent. Not my day-to-day listening material, but cool.

thanks,still in a mind to separate the two parts.

please see edited original post above about second version

Return to “Music Cafe”