Old, forgotten project - Time Itself? Dark Psy-Breaks track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was going through old songs in my folder and found a track I had completely forgotten. It's about 1.5 years old: "Chase_-_Time_itself,_AC1.mp3"

http://www.carothers.info/chase/Chase_- ... f,_AC1.mp3

I liked it but the mix is muddy so I searched for the project file and it's nowhere to be found :(

FL Studio 4. All the synths are Odo's A-smalli except for low electric piano from FL keys.

I think I made trippier music before consecutive drugs.

cool track...im really digging the groove. the mix is kind of muddy but i bet that can be fixed up a bit, even if you cant find the original files to remix from.

-ugo

nice track, I like the beats. I see what you mean about it being a bit muddy - you could probably improve it with a bit of EQ as it seems to be missing a lot of treble :)

[edit] nevermind, I'm probably muted anyway...

CypherOne wrote:[edit] nevermind, I'm probably muted anyway...
Nope. The only person I;ve muted has been Whytty. No hard feelings here?

you might think this sounds funny, but this reminds me of an old BONES track a bit, the darkness of it and the distroted beats (not as distorted as his of course)

Not a bad track, didnt like the lead noise that comes in at 2:10, but overall i prefered this to ya DnB one. you know about the mix probs, so i wont go into those. Bit of melodic exploration and its a hit me thinks.

I really like the beats that start up around 30 sec
some really good changes here.The simple bass chord works really well,and there are lots of different sounds.

Return to “Music Cafe”