Computer Music Magazine

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks,

I'm happy to say that a track (Virus) from my debut album (nViro) is reviewed in the March issue of Computer Music Magazine (in stores now). It's just the reader demos section, but they only review a few tracks each month, so I'm excited about it. The review is on p.120, and there's a copy of the track on the DVD.

http://www.aetmos.com

Hey, congratulations and I'll have to have a listen ;)

The March issue will be here in two months. I'll try to remember! CRONGRATULATIONS, well done!

Tom

Thanks to both of you! I hope you like it.
The March issue will be here in two months.
Wow. Well, I guess slow mail is a small price to pay for getting to live in Hawaii... ;-)

Congrats :). Good job.

I'll have a listen to it later - can't get the disk to work in my laptop at the mo. One of my tracks was featured in CM a few months back too.

8)

Ian SDZH wrote:I'll have a listen to it later - can't get the disk to work in my laptop at the mo. One of my tracks was featured in CM a few months back too.

8)

and a pretty darn cool piece it was too 8)

ill check the march disc later and congrats :)

congarts :)

Thanks, all.

Sweet. I was wondering if people here actually sent tracks in to CM, FM or SOS. I've never done it, figuring they weren't all that keen on non-dance music. But I could be wrong.

i'd like to listen to your track, but when i went to your web site, i was assaulted with very loud sound (wearing headphones) and ran away screaming! no disrespect, just a visitor experience that you probably should know about; i'm sure i'm not the only person who flees when a site plays unbidden loud sound with no obvious STOP button.

still would like to hear your song. :-)

Heh ;-)
Sorry about that rachmiel...The site is supposed to be a bit of an assault on the senses, but I suppose I didn't consider folks with headphones on when I designed the site. Anyway, If you mouse over any of the 7 flashing images, the sound will stop. Clicking on one of them will play the first 2 minutes of the specified track.

emdot_ambient: my track is definitely not dance music, although it is electronica. I think they generally accept a pretty diverse collection of styles. I could be wrong though.

interesting music aetmos. :-) you're definitely onto something, a unique take on ambient-leaning industrial electronica. much of it has a soundtrack feel about it.

Thanks, Rachmiel. I'm glad you enjoyed it :tu:

much of it has a soundtrack feel about it.
Now that I think about it, that's awesome that you said that, because that was one of the original goals of the album :)

Thanks,

Return to “Music Cafe”