Play your own tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tonight at 11 we are playing You (tm) first installment of Desperate Measures. These are specially written by George for EMCradio. They are also available as podcasts. I'll post more info and links on that later.

The second installment will be aired on Friday. And I've been told it has a special St Patricks day message. :)

If any other music cafe member wants to create an hour long show, just let me know and we'll get something together. It could be a mix of other Music Cafe tunes.

We are also just about got all the technical stuff sort and will begin the new KVR Competition show as well as all your usual KVR favourites at the Hangout Hour. The show should be ready to air by next week. It will include the highest places from previous momnths as well as new entries.

You can now request you own tunes and your friends at

http://87.192.229.248/eclecticmeme/php/playlist.php

Go easy with this. It's still in development. The artists link doesn't work yet. But the requests do. Keep your requests down to a few an hour. Commercial tunes can't be requested, only tunes by forum members.

This will alow a lot more interactivity, rather than looking to see when your tune is being played you can simply request it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Fun!!!!

Techbot wrote:Tonight at 11 we are playing You (tm) first installment of Desperate Measures.
Highly recommend everyone check these out. George is on fire with these two mixes.

awesome yout!

It's 2am Ireland time and I am listening to the Hang Out hour. Is it possible to get a set list? I've been listening for the last hour. Lot's of good stuff.
Give me freedom or give me television

Return to “Music Cafe”