Foliativ albums online

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Finally took the time to set up a website to put my music online.
Thanks to all those who took the time to review the songs I posted here (not sure you remember me, last one was about a year ago). If you liked them, now you can get them again ;)

http://www.foliativ.net/index.php?albums

Vincent

edit : totally forgot to tell about the music : so it's mostly undefinable electronica varying between dancefloor friendly (not a lot for now), ambientish and glitch.

Good to see you posting music here a gain. Some excellent stuff on Naïve. Like Haunting Trip especially. But I get a 404 with Noise Means Music.

I still listen to those techno untitled tracks you posted last year, really great stuff.

Thanks a lot shamann! When I finally finished putting all this together, I was like "it's all crap anyway, wasn't worth it", so you really make my day :)

All the untitled tracks I posted here in the Café should be on my site, with a brand new name, and a bit reworked!

I intend to make more stuff in the "haunting trip" vein in the future.

The link is fixed, thanks for pointing this out, me messing with capital letters...

Wow - very cool! I just started listening, but I like where the songs are taking me! I'm listening to Haunting Trip now - it feels like tasteful mellowtronica glitch mixed with hauntism and filmesque tossed in.

Brian

Thanks Brian, means a lot to me!

Return to “Music Cafe”