Screw the boss [if you dare]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr

Having fun with new toys here :D

Boss RV3 on loop-patrol, fed through a boss RDD20 which in turn feeds through a boss RV70

Mind your ears and monitors

Screw the boss
256kbs/8,5M/4,39m

You were warned :hihi:

EDIT: PS recorded as is; no post production at all

This pedal stuff you're doing is lots of fun - makes me want to get back to it myself !
Nice range of timbres, especially that low quasi-droning bit that rises up in the low frequencies.

Well you are one of those that helped inspire this mania!

So if this inspires you to revisit then that would be the biggest compliment on my achievements.

I bow to you :)

You are a nasty man with cloth ears. :x
:hihi: I like. Reminds me of being in a terrible mess in a not very chilled chillout room in about 1990 waiting for the fun to start on too many mushrooms. I think I may have shouted then, but not now.
Very 70s sci fi disastery. I can see the small figures panicking in their spacesuits as the infinite bright light glows on the horizon.

Ohhhhhhhhh; how cool is that...

Tom visiting on the more out of this world music-offerings :D

hehe; I do clearly hear you on that.

Here's a tip btw; listen to this while at the same time listen to Sickle's empathy juxtaposed. It works perfect!

mystahr wrote:Here's a tip btw; listen to this while at the same time listen to Sickle's empathy juxtaposed. It works perfect!
I've tried, but my brain appears to have melted. I can;t even spll whlsit typpign.

Powerful!

Cheerz :)

Bump!

Damn, I forgot to post earlier today. This is great fun, Mark.

I've just started messing around with pedal loops and contact mics. You can hear the first few results here.

But I love this track, the distortion you have midway through is killer.

Cheerz Steve :D

There is only one downfall of getting lots of new tools; I now have a cable-shortage :o

Catching up on 5! of your links now as well; but listening (because of Stillstream) later on ;)

mystahr wrote:Catching up on 5! of your links now as well
:oops:

I had some free time.

I can understand about the cable shortage, just got a couple yesterday, realized I needed a few more as soon as I got home. I think I remained a computer-only guy for so long just to avoid all the cables.

yeah I understand that one; but there's no greater joy then to plug and touch stuff for real, rather then virtual knobs and cables. I enjoy the soft side of things, but work better with the real thing

mystahr wrote:yeah I understand that one; but there's no greater joy then to plug and touch stuff for real, rather then virtual knobs and cables.
Which is why I just upgraded to a 1820m..The pedal/pre-amp collection here is going to see some severe whoring in the immediate future on my forthcoming tracks.

:evil:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

:hyper:

sorry. I was remiss in my participation in this thread.

the track was top notch, sir. I know people who have been creating soundscapes using strictly pedals for years who haven't come close to the breadth of texture you displayed in this piece. very well done.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Return to “Music Cafe”