c l i c k e r 2 4

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[EDIT] OK ... tracks not available anymore :P
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Mon May 15, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wasn't sure about this when it first started - but once the beat kicked in I was kinda hooked.
There's something moreish about this, that chopped up electro percussion with the droning sound & little kind of organ stabs behind it just appeals to me.
I've rewound it anyway, love it when that chooped up percussion first & appears - propah head-noddah mate. :D

edit: appreciate that jazzy little drum break that appears at about 1:30, with the kinda psuedo woodwind sounds behind - cheeky.

edit 2: Really catchy piece, just looped it through 4-5 times.
Nice job.
wish I could attempt to offer constructive criticism etc. - but i'm just liking it too much (& I think it's mixed down pretty sweet as well, the bass punches through, the kick is clear, the percussion & drums are crisp & the lead sounds are all sharp).
Last edited by diverdee on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is very cool. Nice mix of styles, becomes something else when you think you have it pegged.

diverdee wrote:wish I could attempt to offer constructive criticism etc. - but i'm just liking it too much (& I think it's mixed down pretty sweet as well, the bass punches through, the kick is clear, the percussion & drums are crisp & the lead sounds are all sharp).
i'm glad you like it ... it was actually done as a "rough" mix, but when i got back to it i decided it sounded cool as it was, so i left it alone ...
thanks for your comments :)

Return to “Music Cafe”