threatcontrol

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well,my heavy metal kid reckons this is 'devilish'

meanest trick in the book.
harassment is a terrible thing.

this is about Bob Geldof's ex,Paula Yeates.

and all done on Audigy gamer's card.

HiFi Play
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_hifi

This is undergoing some routine maintainance currently

check it out
kia ora

from fate amenable to change
Last edited by fateamenabletochange on Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

You get trolled here?

This is fun. The instrumental stuff is great. The vox is a bit like Davros performing Ginsberg's Howl, though.

And that there is a big roach.

no,I was trollish here until I started posting.

anyway matey,learnt alot,watching jokers like you.

I don't know Davros,but I am gathering poets,and I only know Ginsberg as a lunatic.

the worlds biggest roaches are in Sydney
Last edited by fateamenabletochange on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fateamenabletochange wrote:I don't know Davros
Mad creator of the Daleks from Doctor Who. Now I'm the one who isn't sure, as I can infer, but not be certain what a meat fu**er is.

sorry now I've got it
that is vocal going thru 'e-fex modulator' which is naturally why I shall try out his 'space' dvd thingeee.

meatfuckers are people that vicariously feed off the upset and energy of another person,and who make themselves stronger by that persons misfortune
Last edited by fateamenabletochange on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fateamenabletochange wrote:meatfuckers are people that vicariously feed off the upset and energy of another person,and who make themselves stronger by that persons misfortune [fate amenable to change]
Indeed, a poignant name for such types. I shall use it often.

I first heard the term in a Iain M Banks novel,which was about spaceships,who had knowledge of other spaceships minds,and there was this unwritten code that you wouldn't eavesdrop on another mind.
And if you did your were a 'meatfucker'.

this is also over at 'mixposure' where it had generally favourable reviews,although some reckon it needs drums,so some routine maintainance will be carried out.

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=24896

Return to “Music Cafe”